9. Sangeet

- previously -

-BTS and Navi were getting closer each day and learning to love each other. Their love was growing each day and it was creating a stronger bond between them. While Navi's cousins were thinking about everything wrong they have done to her and how much love she is getting from her family and husbands whereas most of them were just used to make babies and take care of the house and family members.-

- present -

(Navi's POV) (next morning)

~Today was going to be a chill morning. I woke up to see that the 4 oldest had woken up but the maknaes were still asleep. I got ready and headed downstairs.~

~I walked to the kitchen to see Jin and Yoongi cooking while they were talking with Hoseok and Joon

~I walked to the kitchen to see Jin and Yoongi cooking while they were talking with Hoseok and Joon. She walked towards them silently and spoke.~

Navi: Good morning *cheek smile*

Hoseok: *flinched* Yahh, baby. You scared me. *pouts*

Navi: *giggles* Sowwy *puppy eyes*

Jin: *chuckles* Baby, are you the only one who woke up?

Navi: Yes, the other 3 are still sleeping. I guess they stayed up late last night playing games.

Joon: They were up till 2am playing games then Jin hyung finally got mad and took the game console away.

Yoongi: Anyways, what would you like for breakfast, love?

Navi: *back hugs Yoongi* Anything is fine with me. But where is the coffee?

Hoseok: *passes Navi a cup* Here you go baby.

Navi: *sits on the counter* Thank you.

Joon: Baby?

Navi: hmm *looks at Joon*

Joon: Can we see your henna??

Navi: Sure. Here *puts her hands out*

Yoongi: That's dark. Is there a meaning behind that or not?

Ye-jun: There is a meaning. The darker the color of a girl's mehendi shows how much her husband loves her. *looking at Navi's hand* And even without the color of her mehendi anyone can see that you guys love her more than anything. *smiles*

Navi: And I don't need this mehendi to tell me how much you guys love me because I feel and see it through your actions and words. *smiles*

Jimin: Babe!!!!! I NEED MY MORNING HUG!!!! *yelling*

Nidhi: *whispers to Navi* Good luck dealing with the 3 five year olds. *chuckles*

Navi: *giggles* I will go now.. *walks out of the kitchen*