04 | Brother Taehyung

"Kids!! Dinner!!" Hyun shouted as she finished putting put on the table along with the maids beside her

"Kids!! Dinner!!" Hyun shouted as she finished putting put on the table along with the maids beside her. Eunji came out of nowhere, ran to the table and sat on a chair. Jin and Taehyung sat on each side of her. The others also took their seats and Jimin was in front of her.

When their eyes met, Jimin glared at her and she instantly looked down, ignoring his existence. "Thanks for the food!" She picked up chopsticks and started to eat before anyone. Jiyun smiled and started to eat his food. Soon, everyone followed him.

Taehyung blinked when a pair of chopsticks came into his plate and grabbed one of his pieces of chicken. He looked at Eunji and saw her putting it into her mouth. She noticed his gaze and smiled at him with chicken still inside her mouth. He cried tears from the cuteness and ignored it because it was just a small piece and she was way cute for him to scold.

'Yes, bitch. Fall for her cuteness. We will see what she will do', Jimin thought as he threw draggers at Eunji and she completely ignored her even though she was able to feel it.

Again, she picked another piece of chicken from his plate and ate it. Taehyung was now crying for his poor chicken which he liked a lot. He again ignored her, thinking she is just a kid. But, she again took it. Now, he got angry and gripped his chopsticks but didn't say anything.

She again came. But this time, she tried to pick a very big piece. His eyes turned into a sharp ones and he grabbed her chopsticks with his. She looked at him with puppy eyes and pout but he wasn't letting go of his favourite chicken piece just from a little amount of cuteness.

"No." He shook his head. Namjoon watched them silently, enjoying it while eating his food. Eunji made her eyes bigger. Taehyung covered his eyes from too much brightness from her eyes but he didn't let go of her chopsticks.

"Dad!!" She suddenly shouted and shed tears. Taehyung's eyes went wide while Namjoon choked on his food. Jimin smirked and let out a small 'yes' of victory.

"What happened?" Jiyun frowned.

"See! Brother Taehyung is holding my chopsticks and not letting me eat." She turned to her dad and cried. Taehyung tried to speak to defend himself but he was too shocked.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?!" Jiyun scolded him. Taehyung slowly removed his hold from her chopsticks and she quickly picked up the piece and started to eat it. He looked at Eunji with a stunning gaze before that gaze turned into a glare.

Jimin kicked Taehyung under the table and the twins made eye contact. Jimin signed him through his eyes,

Jimin: Didn't I tell you she is an evil bitch??

Taehyung: You were right, brother.

Taehyung covered his eyes with his arm and cried.

Devil in disguise🤩