08 | The other two brothers

Eunji stared inside the big hall which was almost empty

Eunji stared inside the big hall which was almost empty. There was a big mirror on one side and a big speaker. With sparkling eyes, she stared at Hoseok dancing inside the room. She was amazed and never knew he could dance that good because he seemed to be very lazy when he was with her.

Hoseok stopped and went to the speaker, turning the volume down. "Brother Hoseok!!" He turned out and smiled when the little girl ran to him. "Here, you must be tired." She sweetly smiled and showed him a water bottle.

"Thank you, Eunji!" He gasped and took it from her. He patted her head and sat on the floor and opened the bottle. "Orange juice?" He asked when he noticed the orange liquid. She nodded. "Great!"

He put his lips on the edge of the bottle and moved it up, gulping down the sweet liquid. Suddenly, something went inside his mouth. He removed the bottle and gulped down the juice.

With his two fingers, he grabbed the 'something' inside his mouth and took it out. His eyes went wide and his whole body started to shake. "L-Lizard?!" He shouted in shock and looked at Eunji, who was smiling at him. He looked at the lizard and his eyes rolled back and he fainted. 

***

Eunji sat down on the ground and leaned against the big mirror, fiddling with her finger as the five boys stared down at her with crossed arms and furious eyes. She nervously smiled but they just glared at her.

Yoongi pointed at unconscious Hoseok on the ground. Jungkook was beside him, pumping on his chest and slapping him continuously to wake him up. She looked at them and looked down. 

"Sorry..." She whispered an apology.

"You know that lizard has dangerous poisonous. What if he die?!" Namjoon shouted.

"But." She looked up. "It wasn't a lizard. It was chocolate shaped in lizard that Brother Jungkook gifted me." They snapped their heads to Jungkook, who was shocked but smiled nervously and continued his work.

"Even if it's a chocolate, he can die from heart attack. He is scared of them." Jin frowned. 

She pursed her lips but suddenly chuckled, "But his reaction was priceless and worth to watch." 

"Man, we missed something big." Taehyung looked at Jimin and Jimin nodded with a sad pout. Yoongi slapped both of their heads.

"Your reactions are the reasons I do these things. They are worth to watch it." She showed her signature innocent smile while they slapped their foreheads.

***

"What if we stop reacting to her pranks?" Namjoon suggested as seven of them got out of their house to walk to their schools.

"Yes. She want our reactions that's why she has been doing these kind of things." Jin trailed off with a sad sigh and they started to walk together.

"Then let's do this. We will stop reacting to her pranks and she will also stop because of not getting what she want." Hoseok smiled and they all nodded except Jungkook.

"Well, I'm the only the one she didn't pull any prank." Jungkook grinned and they stared at him with jealous eyes. "Maybe, I'm her favorite one." He made a smug face and walked ahead of them

"Sure, her favorite..." Yoongi trailed off as he stared at Jungkook's butt covered with stickers of 'my little pony'. The other five were wheezing or snorting behind Yoongi like pigs with their mouths covered.

 The other five were wheezing or snorting behind Yoongi like pigs with their mouths covered

Let's have a F for Hopekook😞