F O U R

September 30th, 1996

All six of us were all doing our homework in the common room. The fire was blazing in the fireplace, crackling in a way that made me feel as if I were truly home in the current situation.

Blaise's arm was looped loosely around Daisy's shoulder, and she leaned into him eagerly. They began dating the literal day after Y/N exposed Blaise.

Y/N and Malfoy had made up as well.

Well, at least I thought they did.

"Ugh!" Pansy whinged, stomping her feet on the ground. "Charms is so hard!"

I bit back a retort. There would be so many I could make...

Instead, I looked up from my Transfiguration homework. "What about it?"

"The Leg Locker Curse." Pansy answered, tapping her quill against her cheek.

Daisy's eyes bugged out. "Pansy! That was due two weeks ago!"

"Yeah, and?" Pansy shrugged, turning back to her parchment and scribbling random things.

Daisy opened her mouth to retort, but Blaise quickly patted her arm and murmured. "Babe, she's not worth it."

Pansy turned to Malfoy, leaning forward in her chair to accentuate her chest. "Draco? Can you help me?"

Malfoy looked up from where he was playing with his rings and I could see his eyes flicker with recognition at the way Pansy was throwing herself at him. I noticed his glance at Y/N.

"Sure, Pans." He responded to the brunette with a smirk.

I felt Y/N tense next to me and raised an eyebrow.

A jealousy game? Hm. I see.

Malfoy walked over to Pansy's seat and leaned slyly over her. "What do you need help with?"

His gaze kept flicking towards Y/N.

"As I said," Pansy murmured, her voice low and seductive. "The Leg Locker Curse."

Y/N was practically radiating with the toxic fumes of envy.

So naturally, I leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Jealous?"

She jumped and turned her head. Her expression went sour. "No, totally not!"

"Yeah right, Y/N. I see the way you look at him, but that's not the point. He clearly fancies you, too. Want to get him back?" I suggested quietly so Malfoy didn't hear.

She nodded enthusiastically.

This wasn't new for us. We had always been super open with our friendship. Using each other's bodies for pleasure and affection when we each had none was something that commonly happened.

But we had never done anything past a long make out session.

One of us stopped the other before it went that far.

A lot of people think that our relationship is odd, especially since we both have never had feelings towards one an other, but I disagree. I think we both just have respect for each other and are comfortable enough with one an other to do something as physical as kissing each other.

"Hey mates, we're going to head upstairs." Blaise announced. Daisy began giggling.

"Okay, lovebirds." I cooed.

Daisy whined. "Fuck you."

"Go," Y/N laughed. "I don't want you two to have sex in front of me."