2

Monday morning

the rain was pouring
drenching the city of Sina
the gloomy grey sky covered the city as humans with different colored unbrellas walked along the streets and roads.

thunder rumbled the ground
like titans walking the earth
lightning streaks lit up the sky
like when eren yeager bites his hand

Azrael Lupin walked along the slippery street
hands in a black hoodie which was paired with black cargo pants and boots
the raincoat she was wearing getting soaked as she walked through the rain without a umbrella. she walked into Maria High school and took off her raincoat, putting it on the holder that the school provides.

she walked through the crowded hallway, no one paying attention to her as she walked to her locker. opening it, she got her books before closing it and walking to her first class, chemsitry.

as she walked, someone bumped into her causing her to fall back onto her butt. she looked up and sighed.

it was the queen bee
Kazuya John.

"who bumped into me?!" she screeched in a level 5 pitch voice. azrael stood and picked up her books before walking off. kazuya looked behind her and saw her figure walking off quickly.

'who was that?' she ignored it and left with her posse.

--------------chemistry class--------------------

Azrael sat in the back of the classroom as her teacher, Mrs. Bereaus, spoke about electrochemistry. her eyes staring at the board but her mind was thinking of nothingness.

her crimson eyes began to twitch lightly as she began to regain focus.

Kazuya's eyes shifted to azrael as she rested her head on the desk after pulling up her hood.

'who is that?' she continued to stare until bell rang.

kazuya followed azrael to the abandoned half of the school, sneakily as azrael walked into an abandoned classroom.

"why are you following me, john?"  her only though was

'fuck'

"uh i was-"

"was what? curious about an invisible person?"

"you're not invisible to me"

"you have more to deal with that this. " azrael picked up a knife and spoke

"I advise you to leave before you get into something you'll regret"

kazuya didn't know what pushed her but now she was standing infront of azrael.

"i said to le-"

"why?" she whispered while staring at azrael's eyes.

"because i said to" azrael wrapped a delacite hand around kazuya's neck and spoke

"if you want to live, leave" azrael mumbled and presssed a light kiss to her lips before pushing her out the room and locking the door.

kazuya's eyes were blown wide as she touched her lips with a trembling finger.

'she....kissed me' before she could react, the door opened to reveal a bloodied up azrael.

"a-azr-"
"get lost, john."
"but-"
"get. lost" she never raised her voice during that conversation but her words held dominance and kazuya submitted to it, walking off quickly.