3

Tuesday, the day after their encounter.

kazuya walked into the school, alone since her posse didn't reach yet. she went to her class to see azrael was already there with her head on her desk.

'lupin?' she sat in her regular seat and just glanced at azrael every so often as she worked on her laptop.

"morning kazu" it was her friends.

"hi guys." she realised that an hour passed and the class started to flood with students. she focused on her friends' gossip but her eyes were on azrael, the whole time.

"Morning baby~" that made her cringe.

"don't call me that" she replied to the school's bad boy, jackson Krin, son and heir of Jason Krin, multi-millionaire.

"come on darlin' you could have the world at your fingertips! why reject me?"

"i do. not. like. you!" that upset jackson.

"listen here slut" he grabbed her by the throat which caused the girls to scream as they backed up.

"you are mines. got it?" she was crying but didn't back down.

"I AM NO ONE'S SLUT! let alone yours!" he threw her to the ground, causing her head to hit the metal leg of a chair which caused her to cry.

azrael finally stood in her black combat pants, grey hoodie and black sneakers, speaking

"oi krin" it was a calm yet deadly call which made everyone look at her.

"oh its the freak! awake from your slumber?" he teased but azrael was serious.

"you don't lay your hands on a girl. even as a dude that is wrong." she stood infront of kazuya and spoke to his face.

"lay even a finger on her and I will make sure your life is ruined."

"h-ha you can't do shit!" she smirked and pulled out a bat.

"oh really now?" and that did it, she swung the bat and it made contact with his head, sending him flying to the ground.

"well I did shit and i will continue to do shit if you don't obey" she dropped the bat and picked up kazuya before leaving to the infirmary.

"a-azrael?"
"hm?" she didn't answer as she passed out.

"no te preocupes mi amor, solo duerme" (don't worry my love, just sleep)  she whispered as she walked into the infirmary.

"miss"

"you did it?"

"yes but she's hurt."

"oh dear, lay her down and go clean up" she did and left into the bathroom.

------a while later-------

azrael walked out to see kazuya still alseep but healed.

"how is she?"
"she's fine. just alseep"
"good. let her rest, I'll send one of her friends for her later"
"ok. don't get into any fights"
"i promise" she nodded and left.

walking back into the classroom, she saw a group of kids surrounding jackson on the floor. he saw her and spoke

"you fucking freak! how dare you-" he was cut off by the bat being aimed straight at him.

"continue" he didnt. she smirked and spoke
"good" she dropped her hand and walked back to her seat, sitting and putting her bat in her bag.

"jessica?" she got spooked as she walked over
"y-yes?" azrael looked at her and smiled softly.
"at break, go and help kazuya back to class for me"
"o-okay" she nodded and left. azrael sighed and layed back down as the teacher entered the class.

-----------------break time-----------------
location- the mess hall where the cafe is

Azrael walked in to see kazuya and her friends eating together and smiled but it was quickly lost as she spotted a group of jocks looking at her pervertedly.

'this bastards are ruining my plan' she sighed and got up onto the stage infront of them, taking a mic from the stand.

"listen up!" the hall was quiet as everyone stared at her.

"I'm going to make myself clear and ANYONE with an issue can come settle it with me!" everyone stayed silent.

"Kazuya john is MY wife. if anyone, and i mean ANYONE tries any shit with her, you will never live it out. am i clear?" no one answered.

"AM. I. CLEAR?!" they nodded and started to whisper about it.

kazuya was shocked. she wasn't aware of this so it hit her all at once. azrael walked over and spoke

"join me, darling?" she stood and followed her out scared.

they reached to a tree in the backcourt and azrael spoke

"no need to be scared, kazuya. I am not going to hurt you" she said softly, to ease her. kazuya sighed before speaking

"w-why did you do that?"

"because I'm fed up of you being targetted by pervs in school" 

"but don't you hate me?" azrael wrapped her arm around her as she spoke

"it's call a facade, mi amor" she whsipered softly into her ear causing kazuya to squeak lightly. azrael let her go but kazuya missed the warmth that she gave off.

"don't worry, darling. you'll have alot more warmth soon" she smiled and spoke

"come on. let me get you settled" that confused kazuya.

"what do you mean?"

"did you think I was bluffing?" that shocked her.

"a-are we getting married?" she sounded scared.

"do you want to?" azrael asked curiously

"n-not yet...."

"well we won't get married. we'll just put on a show." she nodded and they headed to azrael's home.

----at azrael's house-----

they reached and azrael spoke

"welcome to your new palace, princess" kazuya was shocked.

azrael gave off the poor, introverted vibe but really she wasn't. yes she was introverted but she wasn't poor.
she wasn't born into a wealthy life but she used her skill to become the youngest secret millionaire in the world.
kazuya was born into a wealthy life but was mistreated for her younger sibling.
now she'll get the treatment she deserved.

"come on in, love" they went in and azrael gave her a tour before showing her to two rooms.
"so you want to stay in my room or a separate room?"
"with you....please" she answered shyly causing azrael to smile.
"alright go in and get settled. there is a closet with clothes and accessories for you and stuff for you to bathe and everything. I'll be downstairs, enjoy" she gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.