prologue

the jones family was perfect, well that's what everyone says. They don't even know the true horrors that happen behind the old oak wood door.

ashley gets annoyed when people says she has a perfect life but in reality she doesn't.

    her family life was shit,  she as an only child she didn't know any of her aunts,uncles,cousins, for all she knew they were dead.

    her mom was always gone being caught up with work. her dad was always drunk and mad. her parents would always fight and believe it or not, it was stressful on ashley.

    however ashley was used this behavior by now. up until about 10, she thought that is was normal for a family but obviously it's not.

    she met steve harrington in 4th grade when someone put gum in her hair and they instantly became best friends. they would stay up late talking about anything and everything especially their shitty families, and how they wish their lives could be different.

    they had a bit of a fall out when steve started hanging out with tommy and carol and he became "king steve" but they made up because nothing could break them apart, well that's what they thought. everything was going great until it wasn't

note: 

my writing was so shit back then but whatever 

all the chapters that are being edited and published are super short but the rest of the chapters that I will be putting out in the future will be longer.