1: signature bitch smirk

ashley jones wasn't perfect, I mean no one is but ashley was farther from perfect then anyone else, well that's what she would say. some people make mistakes but at least when other people make mistakes they can easily fix them or at least try to.

for ashley however that was not the case, because it would take a lot more then someone would normally ask for forgiveness.

this all started back in september of 1983 on a random day specifically a monday. ashley wasn't having a good day her father had come home drunk and mad as usual but this day she was supposed to have a date with her boyfriend kyle but he cancelled on her last minute for no reason. so when she walked into school the next morning she did not expect claire by her locker.

now to say ashley hated that girl was an understatement, she would try to cheat off her test's then accuse ashley for cheating off of her's, she would spread rumors about her, call her names, stuff like that. I mean the two used to be friend until ashley met steve harrington.

apparently claire had a massive crush on steve. then ashley became friends with him and claire said she was a traitor. ashley thinks she was being a bit dramatic but she didn't care at the time if she knew it would cause her life to be a living hell she might have stopped it but it was to late now the damage was already done.

claire was just standing at ashley's locker with her signature bitchy look when she noticed ashley coming. the Jones girl was confused why she was there

"what the hell are you doing at my locker" the jones girl asked already getting annoyed

"well I just came here to give you a message isn't that alright" said the hackey girl annoyingly.

"what"

"I want to tell you a story first alright"

"Is this going to take long because if you don't hurry up i'm going to be late to class"

the Hackey girl just ignored her. "so Kyle came by last night saying how much he hates how you treat him and how he deserves someone better, so i slept with him" claire smirked knowing how distraught the girl in front of her looked then she just walked away like nothing happend.

the Jones girl couldn't believe what she had just been told, she thought she was an okay girlfriend, she wasn't perfect but no one else was either. that moment the girl felt her heartbreak if she chose to believe what claire was saying was true or not, she didn't want to be cheated on. knowing she would have to confront kyle later as she was already late to class. what a great way to start of the weak. heartbroken.

note : 

she's not even in love with kyle it just sucks to be cheated on.