it's just a little beer right?

once ashley got to steve's house she went straight to the door knocking loudly. she couldn't believe the shit she had gone through. did she deserve it, she didn't know.

"oh my God, who is it" the harrington boy said from inside.

he obviously didn't seem to be in a good mood. when he opened the door however his attitude changed immediately. seeing his best friend cry like that made his heartbreak.

"oh my god, ashley lets get you inside and you can talk about it if you want" steve said taking her inside the house .

    ashley wanted to tell him but needed to calm down first. after a while she calmed down, she had decided she cried enough today.

"okay you can explain if you would like" Steve told her carringley.

"yeah, um I want to, so it started out by..." and she told him everything to what claire said to confronting kyle, to her dad yelling at her.

"wow, okay so first of all I warned you so ha I was right, second of all, I'm so sorry ash. I wish I was there" to all lot of people that would have set them off but to ashley that got a breathy laugh out of her which made steve smile.

"no, It's okay i'm used to it, to be honest with you, I don't feel very loved" the female brunette expressed

"what about me, i'm her for you" the male brunette expressed kinda annoyed

"yeah well your off with a new girl every week so it's kinda hard" the Jones girl angrily went off.

    the harrington was silent. was he really that bad? did he ignore her that much that she didn't think she had anybody?

"here tell you what, what if we go relax by the pool like old times and have some beer" the jones girl nodded.

    once steve got out the beer they dug straight into it. they even when into the pool laughing having fun like old times.

    once they both went inside to dry off and get changed, they went straight to steve's room.

"okay let me put new clothes on, turn around" the harrington boy nodded turning around.

    after a couple moments the boy turned around he was met with ashley in only her undergarments. not knowing if it was the alcohol or real, they both wanted this. they instantly connected their lips and went straight towards the bed not disconnecting the lips from each other.

    that night changed everything. maybe even for the beter. when they would wake up the next morning they would say nothing happened and move on. not talking about it until two months later when that one night would come back and haunt them and change everything

note: 

I hate this book but for the sake of this being my first book and I really enjoyed it I'll keep it up. 

I'm putting a better stranger things book out today