Onii-chan!

SUPER FUCKING ILD, DO NOT READ PLZ

"Onii-chan!" I say angrily. He laughs, he's happy. It's rare to see that, or even say that. It's a nice day outside, I sit by the cherry blossoms. Onii-chan sat down nexts to me. "Have you joined the demon slayer corps?" He asked. I looked at him shocked," H-huh?! You didn't know! I'm rank Kinoe!" He looked at me and smiled. I thought to my self," Water Pillar, Giyuu Tomioka." God. He's a pillar. My brother has gotten so far. There was a awkward pause. "I'm going to go train." I walk away. I went to my training area, enough shade for a demon. I didn't mind. I suddenly paused. A chill went up my spine. Giggles, all around me. What stood infront of me was. A lower rank, 1!? I looked around hoping that my big brother was there. I gasped. "Flower breathing! Forth form, Crimson Hanagoromo!" I almost got it! I almost did it! Wait, I did do it, it wasn't visible. I did it quickly! The demon fell down. Head in her hands. She cried," No! No!" She was sobbing, her body disappeared. I fell down, I was tired. I finally stood up and walked back to my brother, it took a while. I told him about it. He hugged me and said he was proud of me. I smiled. We took a walk around till I collapsed of exhaustion. I woke up in Kochos Mashion, Shinobu states," Oh! Just in time for the Hashira Meeting!"