The butterfly mansion

Kocho took us in, when we heard the news that Muichiro, Mitsuri, And me got marks. This hashira meeting lasted a while longer. Tomioka excused himself and left. Kocho introduced Muichiro and me to Rehabilitation Training. She explained the rules and we got to work. Eek! Me and Muichiro can train together! Oh nice! My beautiful Mui! Actually, I should ask if I can call him that, I asked him and he just nodded. How cute!

We started the stretches, they were actually painful. These girls are really strong.
Next was the cup training, I don't know exactly what to call it so I just call it that. I blocked Mui's cup, he grabbed another one. But before he could splash it on me there was a pause. He didn't splash me, just placed it on my head. I was blushing like crazy.
Finally, tag. Mui caught up to me and tackled me. I ended up landing on top of him! How embarrassing. Maybe, that could actually be us one day.

(If ykyk)

I saw the boys training in the yard, but went to Kanao. Another user of flower breathing. I greeted her and we talked about the final form and what happens if we used it. After that we moved on to crushes. Her's was Tanjiro. No doubt there. I told her mine, ny beloved Mui. She gasped and grinned. She said we fit perfectly with eachother! I smiled at her. We decided to go where most of the butterflies were. So pretty. One landed and my finger. I jumped of joy then it flew off. Tears spring into my eyes. Kanao just laughed. It was pretty fun Hanging out with her. Very fun.