Hashira Meeting and A mission

I arrive at the demon slayer headquarters, I see the other Hashira, before I can give a formal greeting, the master arrives. All of us bow. Uzui gives a greeting. "Master! Good to see you looking well, really flashy!" I chuckle. The master points at me," Mai Tomioka, The New Flower Pillar." I gasp the others do to. "Do you agree, to be our 10th pillar?" I nod. I will have my very own estate! There's a boy with his greenish-teal eyes. I blushed. He had a cold face, he didn't even notice me. He eyes are very attractive! His long hair and expression just make him absolutely perfect. "Mai? Mai!" I snap back into reality and see Giyuu. "Oh onii-chan!" I grin. "Do you mine walking home with the mist pillar? I have some work to do." He asked me. "Oh! Well I don't mind" I say as I tilt my head a bit to the side. "See you soon," as he just walks off. The mist hashira. I grin, we walked home together. We both talked about our families and what we do in our free time (which we barely get). We both hear a crow," KAW KAW! KAW! HEAD TO SWORDSMITH VILLAGE! KAW!" We both look at eachother and decide we better go. It's a 14 hour journey, walking. But if we run it's a 7 hours journey. We were both tired and decided to walk. We became even closer. When we arrived I immediately went to the hot springs, only to see misturi there. "Oh hey Mai-Chan!!" She exclaimed. We were close friends, so I allowed her to call me by my first name. I got undressed and dipped a foot in. It felt nice, it was really warm. I put my body in, misturi immediately spoke," Isn't soaking together supposed to bring us closer?" She giggled. We heard an echoing sound of "thank you" Mitsuri said " ooh! That gets me kind of excited!" She got out, got dressed, and sang all the way down. I just laughed, I had to get out to. I got out and quickly got dressed. Mitsuri was already eating. Her 16th serving. I just laughed and ate.