An attack

Kya! I'm chatting with my crush. Awesome! CREAk! There was a sound interrupting us, not knowing what us was, my crush opened the doors only to find a demon. He tried attacking it but failed. He turned bright pink. I tried attacking, I missed to. I couldn't see his eyes. I tried attack him again and muichiro attacked from behind. He was beheaded. 2 demonss came out.. we both stared. Upper rank.. 4?! Me and Muichiro were hit and blasted off somewhere. We saw a child getting attack, Muichiro just wanted to ignore him. He remembered  Tanjiros words. He went to save him, I stared in awe. Just before my very eyes an upper rank appeared. I gasped. I finally tried to slice his head off he disappeared. I stared at him in confusion, he said,"Gosh, at least let me tell you my name! Nice to meet you I'm Gyokko." I didn't even pay attention to what he said, I just tried to lop his head off. He tried to hit me with a thousand needles, those kids too. Muichiro blocked me. He was stabbed all over. I cried out,"No!". What we didn't know, is that they were poisoned. I closed my mouth. And slashed each vase. Except for the one he was standing in, my beautiful Muichiro unleashed a form. It was very pretty. Just before I knew it, the demons head fell off. I stared at him. He was so awesome. He started foaming from the mouth and fell face first. I ran to him, I took him into my arms, oh my crush in my arms.. so very nice. I thought. The other ones were fighting upper rank 4, the sun was rising. Muichiro was still asleep. I collapsed too. I was to tired.