-Rengiyuu|lovers in the sky-

Warning: spoilers, blood, cursing, angst <333

As the sun rose up, the raven opened his eyes. He hurried and got out of bed. His crow started to yell.

"CAW,CAW! OYKATA-SAMA HAS AN IMPORTANT MEETING!!"

The raven sighed, as he had to do this everyday at 6 in the morning and he didn't get sleep until 4. He started to put on his uniform and his haori, full of tragedy from his past. He opened the door of his estate and walked out. As he was walking to the corps, he thought about someone. Someone that was kind,loyal, and smiles a lot. A person with red tips and blonde hair. Kyojuro Rengoku, he is. He blushed at the sudden thought, and realized he was in front of the corps door. He awkwardly opened the door and walked to the farthest part of the group. No one really cared. The worst part is, an annoying mosquito with black and purple hair, and a butterfly clip, kept bothering him. Even through all the troubles, he still finds himself at a peaceful state. No matter what he goes through, he stays calm. That was until Rengoku showed up. His heart fluttered whenever he saw him. And when Rengoku came up to him, he'd start to zone off, or blush so suddenly.

"Ara,Ara! Tomioka-San! What's wrong? You seem to have a lot in your thoughts!"

"Im..fine kocho.."

"You don't certainly look fine!"

"Im fine kocho...leave me alone.."

"If you say so!"

The butterfly(mosquito) hurried off to the line of hashiras and started to talk with others. The raven started to zone out. A 'handsome' started to get close to him. Way to close. He had white hair, scars, and purple eyes. The raven snapped out of his thoughts and looked up.

"You need something..?"

"No but Rengoku wants you at his estate."

The man rolled his eyes and walked away, hands crossed. Why would he need me? The raven soon hurried off to the flame estate and knocked.

"Hello..?"

No answer. He decided to leave but someone took his arm and clutched it tight.

"Hm?"

"Tomioka.."

"Yes Rengoku-San?"

Without answering, the flame pillar pulled the water pillar inside the estate.

"Do you need anything? Rengoku-San?"

"I..want you to know that...."

The blonde's voice trailed off and he started murmuring. It couldn't be understood from the raven, who was smart enough to understand Inosuke in letter. The raven asked the blonde to repeat himself, but he just shakes his head. He gulped and asked one more time. This time, the blonde actually responded.

"I..like you.. Giyuu Tomioka.. will you be my boyfriend..?"

The raven couldn't digest the words. He took a few minutes to think of it and started blushing like crazy. He murmured 'he..just..ASKED ME..to become his...BOYFRIEND!?'. The shorter male started to mumble questions.

"So?"

"...y-yes.."

It was so long since he stuttered and he was quite embarrassed of it. The blonde came closer to the raven and smiled. He took the raven's hand and started to pull him to his(Giyuu's) estate. When they arrived, the blonde told the raven to go to sleep. Sleep? The raven thought. Why would he sleep? Rengoku soon explained why. Giyuu didn't get enough sleep. The blonde grasped the ravens arm and hugged him. He pulled him into the bed and they cuddled.

When they woke up, still cuddling, they heard a loud..VERY loud, crack. Both of them jolted up. The raven, got his katana, which was always by his side, and started to opened the door. The blonde started to find his katana, but couldn't find it. Giyuu turned back to look at Rengoku, and the door barged down, cutting the raven's arm. The cut wasn't that deep so he focused. The blonde finally found his katana and uses flame breathing. Soon after, in the middle of the battle, the raven felt a sharp pain in his back. He winced in pain but continued to fight. His vision becomes blurry, and his whole body was stiff. He hesitated to move. Then he thought. After what seems like an hour, he decided to use his strongest form.

"Water breathing, 11th form...dead calm.."

After a few minutes, the demon was decapitated.

"Fuck!"

The raven never had expected the blonde to curse in such a angered way. His eyes flutter and with a *THUD* he fell to the ground. The blonde's eyes widen and looked at the direction where the thud came from. He looked corner to corner and saw the raven. On the floor. Laying down. Looking...dead...

"GIYUU!"

The blonde ran to the body of the raven and picked him up. He was glad, that the raven was still breathing. He quickly ran to the butterfly mansion and knocked.

"Kocho?? Kocho?? Are you there!?"

The door slightly opened and the blonde went inside. The raven was still unconscious. Soon after, when the blonde went to the kitchen, he saw a girl with blue butterfly clips. That girl, was Aoi. One of the helpers of the butterfly mansion.

"Aoi!"

"Rengoku-sama?"

"I need your-,"

The girl took the raven out of his hands and carried him to a bed. The blonde nodded and sighed in relief. The girl told the blonde to leave so she could check on the raven. Rengoku nodded again, and headed out, still a bit...scared. Every hour, he would ask Aoi if Giyuu was doing alright. Aoi always assured him that Giyuu was doing alright. What the blonde didn't know was that...when the demon had attacked Giyuu, he put poison in his cut, and Giyuu died slowly. Giyuu was dead.

The blonde haven't known that the raven was dead until the butterfly girl(kocho) told him. He was devastated. Though his boyfriend was dead, he continued his journey. Until his last breath, through the Mugen Train. Killed by upper moon 3, Akaza. He was announced dead by the crow and finally met his dear Giyuu. They continued to stay together can got reincarnated after 100 years together. They were known was the 'lovers in the sky'...