-Uzugiyuu|rainy days-

(P.S. I don't know if tengiyuu is even a thing but- yea. Basically Tengen x Giyuu <3333)

✨Uzui pov:✨

It was raining. I hate rainy days. Very unflamboyant! I looked out the window and saw a figure. Is that Tomioka? Surely he is. He has a mismatched haori, black(dark blue-?) hair, and ocean eyes. Why was he doing out in the rain? I got an umbrella and went out. Where was he?

"Tomioka??"

No answer. He was quiet. No, always quiet, no matter what. I walked forward, and saw him, laying on the floor,With his eyes closed. He looked liked he enjoyed it if you looked close up, but it could be easily mistaken as to he was dead. Nevertheless, I nudged him and he opened his eyes.

"Hm.."

"Tomioka!?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you laying here in such bad weather!? You'd get sick!"

"..."

He sat up and started to walk away in the rain. The water estate should be a lot further that the sound estate. If he was out her for a few more minutes, he'd catch a cold. So not flamboyant! At last, I shouted:

"Wait! You can stay with me and my wives! They won't want you to get a cold!"

He stopped walking, turned around, shakes his head, and continued walking. I ran to him, knowing that there's an important meeting tomorrow, and pulled his arm.

"You are going to come with me." I said with a stern voice.

He just nodded in defeat, and I dragged him all the way to the sound estate.

At the sound estate, he just stud there, not knowing what to to. I offered him some sweets made by my flamboyant wives! But...he just rejected it. He looks a bit pale to be honest. I took his arm and went to the kitchen. I told him to sit down, but his little stubborn @ss will not listen. After a while, I noticed that he looked tired. And just like that, he fainted. I lunged forward to catch him, but didn't do it on time. There was a loud *THUD* and my wives came running down the stairs.

"Tengen!? What are you doing!?" (Makio)

"Uhm.."

"-sighs- whatever, take him to the spare futon and I'll deal with it." She rolled her eyes and carried Tomioka away.

🌊Tomioka pov:🌊

Black. Pitch black.
Where am I? What am I doing here?

"Giyuu!"

Nee-San!?

"Nee-san! I'm scared!"

"Well I don't care."

"What? Nee-san! Are you okay!?"

"I'm perfectly fine, giyuu. Now leave me alone."

I felt tears rolling down from my face. No giyuu! You must be strong! Who's voice is that.. so..warm... is it? Sabito?

"Sabito?"

"Giyuu. Your so weak! You should've died! Not me!"

"I-I know!"

"Yea, yea. You don't deserve the title as hashira! It should've been me! Only ME!"

I was silent. Another voice appeared. Who was that? A little glimmer of light sparkled. Who is that? Is that...Shinobu...? I saw some more people coming from the little light. Was it all the hashiras? Surely not.. right..? I hope they aren't mad at me.. please don't yell at me!

"Tomioka-San! Tomioka-San!"

"Kocho?"

"Ara,ara~ Tomioka-San! No one likes you! Just keep in mind of that!"

"..."

"You should really talk more! This is why nobody likes you!"

I..I.. someone likes me..right?? Here comes another hashira.. is that Tengen? Of course he's gonna make fun of me. Just like née-San, Sabito, and Shinobu. I lifted my head up.

"Tengen?"

He pats me on the head and smiles. I tried to smile. But it just won't happen. I watched him walk away without saying a word.

"Wait! Tengen! Please! Don't leave me like the others! Please!"

Tears kept running down. I felt warmth.. who was it..?

My eyes open, and I'm on a bed. Someone was hugging me. Who? I wiped the tears off my face. I turned to see Tengen hugging me. Where am I? Probably at the sound estate. I smiled and slowly fell asleep again.