-sanegiyuu|hyperthermia-

Warning: cussing <33

Tomioka:

I was about to be introduced to the hashiras. My heart was about to jump out of my chest any moment. God this is scary. "Tomioka, you may come out now," I walked out. I saw 8 hashiras, at all look older than me. Was I the youngest? "This is Tomioka Giyuu. He is going to be the youngest pillar here. He is also my son(adopted)" Ah, so I was right. I saw a man with scars. He looks angry.. scary... "Young Tomioka! I am kyojuro Rengoku! Very nice to meet you!" I nodded. I don't talk that much to be honest. I wasn't used to any of this. "Ara,ara! Ohayo(good morning) Tomioka-San!" A girl with long black hair and 2 'pink' butterfly pins said. "Ohayo..."

"You look nice! But..uh.. your haori seems..weird.." she said. "Anyways! I am kanae kocho!" I nodded. I saw a man that is like 7 feet. Wow. He's tall. "May god bless your soul." He said. I quickly turned and realized that the scarred man came over. "Ohayo?" "Don't 'ohayo' me! I am MUCH stronger than you! Be more respectful can you?" I was trembling a bit but nodded. "Ara,ara! Shinazugawa-San, dont be so rude to the newest member! You know, he is Oykata-sama's child!" I tilted my head slightly and saw a flush on the man's cheek. "I'll be taking my leave now..bye." Before I left, I heard the scarred man say, "This bastard thinks that he's better than all of us!" This made my heart shatter.

After a while of walking, I realized that I didn't even need to go out. No mission. No nothing. I saw white flakes falling slowly, down from the sky. It was snowing. It was getting colder and colder. I hate the cold. My haori doesn't keep me as warm, but it works. I found a nearby cave and decided to go in. It was pretty small, and my hands were red. I lit a torch up and placed it on the cave. Cold. My eyes got heavier and I fell asleep.

Sanemi pov:

"This bastard thinks he's better than all of us!" I turned around and saw Tomioka walking, then hesitated, and started walking again. I felt..bad. I don't know why. I've never felt this before. Was it..love..? NO! Pull yourself together Sanemi! You can't fall in love with this freak! "Ara,ara! You seem to have a lot in your mind, Shinazugawa-San!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "HAH!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IM FINE." I yelled and left.

From then on, it started to snow. I felt a hashira looking at me. "What do you want. Rengoku." I said, in my 'normal' tone. "Oh! Master told us that Tomioka cannot withstand the cold! He told me to inform you if you found him! He's gone..missing." I hesitated. He's lost? It didn't feel that cold but still is cold. Wait. If Tomioka is still outside and can't withstand the cold...HE'D FREEZE TO DEATH. OH MY GOD I NEED TO FUCKING FIND THIS LONELY WATER HASHIRA BEFORE HE GETS HYPERTHERMIA.

I started walking away silently, hoping he won't catch up to me so I could start to run. "Wait! Shinazugawa! There's a meeting in-," and I heard no more. I was too busy trying to find Tomioka. Nearby, I saw a cave. Perfect for hiding. I ran inside and saw Tomioka, who was passed out. I sighed in relief. Thank god. Wait what? Whatever. I picked tomioka and carried him through the snow. His hands were red. Why? I don't know. But I brought him to the butterfly mansion and left.