-sabigiyuu|please dont leave me!-

Info
___________
1. Fem giyuu
2. Sabito did not die
3. Giyuu is a demon
4. Instead of giyuu becoming hashira, sabito becomes one
5. Giyuu is 15
6.Sabito is 17
————————————————————————————————————————Prologue:

"AHHH!"

"GIYUU!"

The 2 teenagers hand slipped from each other. The raven fell from the cliff and the peach haired boy grasped for his hand again.

"Giyuu!"

When the boy arrived at the bottom of the mountain, the raven was no where to be found. Tears started forming and drop down from the teenage boy's face. Had he just lost his best friend?

🌊Tomioka pov:🌊

My hand slipped out of Sabito's grasp and I started falling. Was this the end of me? I looked at the ground when. I was about to hit it. I closed my eyes tightly, and somehow, I did not feel any pain. What is happening to me? I was on the ground and blood was everywhere. "Sa..bi..to..?" I managed to squeak out. I looked around and saw the demon king. I was told to stay away from demons. "WAIT! PLEASE!! SPARE ME!" I pleaded. Instead of shouting at me, he nodded and stuck his finger in my head. "AHH!" I screamed. It was quite painful. My biggest question was, where is Sabito? My vision got blurry and I wandered off. What was I doing? I needed to find Sabito. I closed my eyes and heard someone shout my name. Was it.. Sabito? I doubt it was. It didn't sound like Sabito at all. It was someone, devastated. Could it be? Would it be? I ran to the place where the person shouted my name. Indeed, it was. Sabito. "Sabito!" "Giyuu!"i took a glance at my hand. Blood. "Sabito..I'm hungry." I whined. "You just fell like 4 kilometers and your asking me THAT!?" I flinched. I didn't know Sabito could be that angry. "Sorry?" He was quiet for a few moments but hugged me. "Be lucky you survived..." I nodded.

Sabito:
Something feels absolutely wrong with giyuu..Her presence is like a demon. I wonder what's wrong. She fell from a high mountain and didn't die. The worst thing is, she said that she was hungry right after her fall. Weird. "So? Do we get food?" Giyuu nodded and smiled. Cute. "giyuu.." "yes Sabito-kun?" " are you, perhaps.. a demon?" "..." no answer. She's a demon, I believe. I can't just leave him. Right! "Sabito-kun! Can we get food yet?" I nodded. I feel..weird. Why am I with a demon. "First, answer my question. Are you a demon?" No answer. I got my answer. She started to run away. I shouted. "Wait giyuu! Don't leave me like my mother! Please!" I begged, but she left.

Tears threaten to fall out. Why did I mess up so badly? I don't think I can find giyuu. Please. Don't leave me giyuu. Tears fell out. She left me didn't she? Hm? I felt a pat on my head. Giyuu. "I won't ever leave you Sabito-kun!" She smiled and took my hand. We went on another adventure.