"Are you okay?" Joe x fem!reader

(There will be slight spoilers in this chapter. But it is just mentioning it.)

Y/n L/n, is my name! And you probably are wondering what is about to happen. Will today is my last day at my school. I'm moving to a new place because of my mother getting a new job. I live with only my mom because my father and her had a divorce a while ago. But how it doesn't really bother me. I live with my mom and visit my father every once in a while. But since my mom got a new job that means new place, school, and people. Now I am not mad about moving, just a little sad. I will miss all my friends dearly. But we promised to call every night to check in. But one good thing about where we are moving is a old friend! My friend from elementary school, Sara Chidouin. She moved to the place I'm going now because of some reason. She left in the 5th. And now we are already in highschool. But we kept in contact and talked almost every night. She told me about her new friends. One Ryoko and the other I think was Joe. I don't really know much about them but from what Sara has told me they sound nice.
While packing my bags and boxes I get sidetracked and started to get lost in my head.
"Y/n! Sweetie, are you almost done?" My mom called to me from down the stairs.
"Oh! Yeah almost down!! I just need to pack a few more things."
"Okay! Do remember the moving people will take anything you miss. So don't worry about a thing!"
"Okay mom!"
"Just please hurry! We don't want to get there too late. If we do you won't be able to meet your friend!"
"Yes I know mother!"
"Okay!"
I grabbed a few more things from my closet and then shut it. I then closed my eyes and took one last breath.
Bye old home. I hope the next owner doesn't do anything to you. I will miss you a lot. But it is a good thing to start fresh. Right?
I picked up my bags and walked down the stairs.
"Okay I'm all done now, mom."
"Okay, good!" She then hugged me and kissed my cheek. I smiled a little and looked at her. She had such a loving look in her eyes. But also something she wanted to say in her eyes.
"What is it mom?"
"Well... I was just thinking."
"Think about what exactly?"
"How we are going to be moving into a fresh start. That means a new friends, people, places, and even boyfriends. Maybe you will meet the one!"
"Mom I already told you I am not looking to be in a relationship right now."
"Yeah yeah that is what everyone says!"
"Mom!"
She just smiled and started to walk to the car. I walked closely behind her. I got into the car and she closed the door for me. She went to her side and got in. She closed the door and started the car. She started the car and we started to move. Bye for the last time house.
I felt sad but also relieved.

*timeskip*

I woke up from a nap. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I looked around and noticed I was still in the car. I looked up and saw my mom still driving. I looked out my window and saw a place I have never been to.
"We're almost there, sweetheart!"
"Okay, mom" I said very lazily. We passed by a school. A big school. Is that the school I'll be going to? Probably. It's huge. A little too huge for me. We continued to drive and then stop. I looked up and now saw a more older house. It was definitely a vintage house.
"We're here!"
"Nice! Looks like a place we could be kidnapped and put into a death game!!"
"Hey, don't be rude to a house you haven't been into and lived in yet! Okay?"
"Okie dokie. Still sticking to the fact about getting into a death game and having to do something like majority votes!"
"You definitely have an imagination."
I smiled at her and opened my door. I wiped my black dress off just in case there was any dirt on it. My mom didn't like how I wear mostly black all the time. But she just accepts it.
(What you are currently wearing.)

)