Requests!!!

I really wanted to write a book on here. So I am going to try and do so. So now I am going to write oneshots of the game Your Turn To Die. I really love the game and all the characters. Everyone is sooo unique. So I want to write about them. So um welcome to my yttd oneshots!!!!!

Requests are:
Open ✅
Closed

Anyways, I'll write pretty much anything.
Types of stories I'll write:
💕Fluff
🌧Angst
🍋Lemons (no gin, kanna, hinako, gashu)
💚Limes (no gin, kanna, hinako, gashu)
Aus
Female x Female
Male x Male
Male x Female
Character x Character
Reader x Character.
Reader x more than one character.
Really anything just name it.

Some characters I might have a hard time writing their characters so at times they can be out character. Please don't get mad about that though! I'll try my best to do get all of them in character.

Some rules that I do have are:

1. Please don't be rude to my writing. I try my best to be as detailed as possible. So I'll prefer you not to say stuff like you should have put this word instead of that word. I don't want to be told how to write my stories. I might ask how to improve my writing. But unless I say so please don't say stuff like that.

2. Please don't request Gin, Kanna, Hinako, or Gashu for lemons and limes. It just makes me uncomfortable to do so. I mean they are 12-14. So why would you want to even read that anyways. For Gashu it is because I feel really uncomfortable with writing his character as any of this. And we would you even simp for Gashu like that!?!?!. I will only write him in a lemon if it is a joke lemon. But I am only accepting people like Joe, Sara, Ranmaru, Anzu, Kugie, and if there is anyone else that. Because I don't feel that uncomfortable about that. Plus I know stuff like that does happen during highschool and stuff. But I won't write a lot of lemons of them.

3. Don't just request for lemons and limes. I'd prefer if there is a pretty equal amount of lemons as to like fluff. Plus writing just lemons and limes might make me uncomfortable. If I do get uncomfortable I will take the lemons and limes off of my requests options. I'm sorry it is just... please don't be too horny.

4. If you do request for Kugie. I will only write her with females. So if you are saying Kugie x reader. And if you don't say if it is a male or female reader. I'll make it a female reader. She is canon lesbian. And I won't write her with a male. So please don't say some like: Kugie x Keiji. That was just an example. But I won't write that.

5. Don't ask me to write some like gin x Sara. Makes me very uncomfortable. And if you actually ship that you are a pro shipper. And please get off this story.

6. Yes I will write reader x character! I'm 100% okay with that. But I'll also write character x character. I just won't write oc x character. I don't know how to even write an oc into a story. So I'm sorry but no ocs.

7. Please call me Cat or Maple. My pronouns are She/They so please don't misgender me.

8. I'm sorry but no Your time to shine characters. I don't know how to really write them.

9.Please only request on this page.

10. Please don't rush me to make new chapters. I do have a life and I am going through some stuff right now.

11. I won't write any pro ships, incest, or disgusting stuff like that.

Characters I will write:
Boys
Mishima
Joe
Kai
Alice
Shin
Hayasaka (might be a little bad)
Ranmaru
Kurumada
Q-taro (might be a little bad)
Keiji
Gin (no lemons or limes)
Rio Ranger
Meister (might be a little bad)
Midori
...Gashu??? (I might do him as a joke.)
The one and only.... Botsun!!! (/j.... unless?)

Girls (women💕)
Kugie (only women with her)
Reko
Nao
Kanna (no lemons or limes)
Anzu
Mai
Hinako (no lemons or limes)
Sara
Maple💕💕💕💕💕
Sue Miley
Tia Safalin
(Sorry but no megumi she just makes me feel uncomfortable.)

That is it for now. I'll add more if I need to.