1.

"Have you mixed the poison correctly? " Annabel asked to her maid.

"Yes mam. " The maid replied with a fear.

"Tell to all the maids to take rest for today, and tell them that it was what Mr. Park had told! " Her eyes darkened as all of the maids in the mansion respect only his brothers word and not hers.

"As your wish Ms. Annabel " The maid bowed at her and left the kitchen.

"I wish you will have a happy death my brother! "

Annabel smirked and decides to check the park family.

Mrs. Park was getting ready to go out, as it was her mother's death anniversary. They have decided to pray for her soul in their mother's home.

She looked at her little cute son, who was playing with a chimmy.

"Minnie...? " She called him softly.

"Huh... " He smiled at her.

"Come to amma" She opened her arms and asked jimin to hug her.

Jimin smiled widely and ran towards her and hugged her knees as the little one was just 6 years old.

She smiled and and placed him on the dressing table.

"Why are you so cute my baby? " She squeezed his cheeks that makes jimin to giggle more.

"Because he is after me! "Mr.Park came from behind and hugged his wife.

Jimin smiled and hugged both of them with his tiny body.

They they heard a knock on the door that makes them to seperate from each other.

" Come in Annabel "Mr.Park called her sister.

" Have you all got ready? I just come to check you all. "She said to them with a fake smile.

" Yes Unni. We are ready! "Mrs.Park said to her.

" Great, and I will go first. And you people please eat and come. I have made more delicious food for you all. "

"Wow.. You have cooked? Then I must eat and come ".Mr.Park replied.

" Yes unni. Thank you. We will see you there ".

Annabel then bid a goodbye and left the Park family alone.

The Park family went to the dining and Mrs. Park furrow when she didn't see any other maids in her mansion.

But she shrugged her thoughts aside and started to serve to Mr. Park.

" Jimin, come and eat, today your aunty has cooked for us! "She yelled as he was playing with the chimmy on the couch.

Mr. Park looked at her wife fondly as she was thanking to God for the food.

" Stop staring! "She blushed and took her chopstick.

" How can I, when you are so cute? "

"Our son is here! " She blushed and ate the food.

"I wish I could see you all day like this " Mr. Park grabbed her hands and stared at her.

"Stop it! " She pushed his hands as she was so blushing hard.

"Aigooo.. " Mr. Park smiled and ate his food.

__

"Amma..... " Jimin kept the chimmy aside, as he was so hungry.

He went to the dinning and saw both of his parents are lying on the floor.

He then lays beside his mother and hugged her from behind.

"Amma, I am hungry! " He shook her but he didn't get any response.

He then thought she was sleeping, as he decides to sleep along with them.

___

The Park family (relatives) were so angered on Mr. Park as he didnt come to the prayer.

"Just because he is rich, doesn't mean, we will wait for him! " One of the granny in the crowd fumed in anger.

"Yes, you are right, he is not respecting us! " Her in law said.

"Stop talking nonsense about my brother. If he didn't come, then he must be caught with some work! " Annabel said to them and drove back to the mansion.

The maids and the relatives went to the mansion.

The maid screamed her lungs out loud, when she found three of them were died lifelessly on the floor.

__

The whole family froze on their spot as they were too shocked to see all of them were died.

"Oppa.... " Annabel cried aloud that makes everyone to cry along with her.

"Why did you left me alone? Why? " She cried and fell on the floor.

"What will I do in this big mansion with out you?? What will I do? " She cried and looked at their body.

The ambulance then reached the place to take the body to the hospital.

But,

"Shit.. The little boy is alive! He is sleeping! " A guard informed them.

Annabel fumed in anger but she manged to put a fake crying.

"Oh my Jiminie! Woke up. Your parents left us alone! " She cried and hugged jimin.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at her aunt with a confusion.

"Ohh no.. What should I say to you? Your father just left you with me! " She cried again.

"Don't cry Annabel, now you have the responsibility to take care of Jimin. " A granny cried along with her.

___

"The whole property will goes to Jimin, as he is the first son right? So he has the responsibility to take care of his father's property! " The lawyer said to Annabel.

"I should kill that little now " She gritted her teeth and looked at Jimin who is eating alone in the dinning.

"Noo.. You should not kill him. If he too was killed, then people will start to have a doubt! "

"Then what should I do with this b* . You know right, I hate children. "

"Yes.. But we need him. Wait untill he turns 18 , we can make him to sign this property to your name, and we will kill him. "

"Are you deaf? I don't like children and I don't have patience to wait until he turns 18. I will kill____"

"Annabel.. Stop it.. Just stop. You are going to ruin everything! Just wait for the right time. Please"

"What should I do know? "

"Just use him. Make him under your control! "

She looked at Jimin with her dark gaze.

"I won't allow you to be in peace Jimin".

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I planned to write a one shot, but it was too lengthy. So I have decided to make a short story.

The upcoming scenes may trigger you, if you are not comfortable with reading jimin in minor age, then skip this book. But he will be fine after some chapters.

It's my first warewolf Story! I got this idea, two weeks before. So let's see how jimin will survive.

This will be my last book, don't sigh because I'm going to write new books
In my new Withyoujikook profile. 😆

See you again❤