7.

Jin was so impatient as still jungkook didn't reached home. He have asked to Taehyung but the later was not responding properly.

"If jungkook got hurt, then trust me, I will kill you" Jin fumed in anger.

"Killing? Me? " Taehyung chuckled as Jin was an omega.

Jin glared at him and decides to move out to check Jungkook.

But, the later was running to his home like he saw a ghost.

"Jungkook? " Jin yelled aloud once he saw him.

"Hyunggg" Jin then carried him on his laps.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and glared at Jungkook

"Did you left him? " Tae asked instead of worrying about jungkook.

"Shut the f* up! " Jungkook growled.

"What happened jungkook? "Jin asked him.

"Your Husband sold me to a small kid. " Jungkook growled and stood angrily in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung inner wolf was screaming as he don't like jungkook treating him badly.
And he can't control himself to change into Alpha.

He was about to attack Jungkook, Jin came forward and rescue him

"If I see you hurting my brother, then I'm sure, you will be death! " Jin shouted his lungs out aloud

Tae growled at them for awhile and went to his bedroom.

Jin changed into his human form and carried jungkook in his laps.

"You should divorce him right now? " Jungkook scoffed.

"So do tell me, what happened to you? " Jin asked to jungkook.

Jungkook took a deep breath and  said what had happened to him.

__

Jimin reached his school and saw both Divya and Merva waiting for him.

"Jimin" Both waved their hands and hugged him.

He was confused by their sudden gesture.

"Hi" Jimin smiled like usual and they both holds jimins hands for the class.

"Girls, I can walk by myself. " Jimin pouted as the two girls were babying him.

"Nooooooooo. I won't leave you " Divya said

"Either me too" Merva glared at Divya and they all three went for their classes.

"Jimin, my appa told me, you have adopted a puppy! " Merva asked jimin.

"Yes.. It's a cute puppy " Jimin smiled but after a moment his face become dull as he already missed the white puppy.

"What color is it jimin? " Divya asked him.

"It's white and cute puppy! "Jimin giggled that makes the whole class turns his attention.

" Wow, Jimin are you raising a dog? "naivepuppet a girl from front row asked jimin.

" Yes Naive. Do you also raising a dog? "Jimin's eyes widened.

" Yup Jimin. "She said proudly.

Jimin then wanted to ask more doubts about the dogs, so he left his seat and went to sat with Naive.

Divya and Merva glared at the girl for snatching jimin away from them.

" What is your dog name? "She asked jimin.

" It's white puppy. But i didn't even name him. "Jimin pouted.

" Ok, my dog name is Casper! "She said.

" Wow. What will casper eats? "Jimin was so interested to learn more about the dogs.

Then she kept proceeding to tell about her dogs lifestyle.

__

Annabel on the other hand was working in her company and she heard a VIP, one of the shareholders in her company wants to meet Jimin.

" Sure, I will ask someone to bring jimin here Ms.Shital . "Annabel smiled at her and asked the driver to pick jimin to the office.

"I'm so excited to meet our little boss" Ms. Shital exclaims happily.

Annabel gritted her teeth and smiled to her.

As time passed, jimin didn't come to the office.

"Why is it taking so much time? " Ms. Shital asked her.

"I will check on my driver. "With that she dials to the driver.

Annabel was so impatient when the driver didn't picked his call at first.

"What happened Annabel? "

"It's nothing Ms. Shital. " She then tried to the driver again but the driver didn't picked the call.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
How was the chapter? Sorry for not updating this. And i will explain in detail about the wolf gang in detail from the next chapter. Hope you like it.

Since there are only few of them are reading, please comment to support me to finish this book soon.

Didnt check the typo as it was time for my office.

See you again ❤