12.

Taehyung and Jungkook ran towards the scent of Jin, as they don't know, where he is. They finally found a hospital and they started to search for him.

"Jin hyung" Jungkook shouted as even his voice can't be audible to others, but Jin can hear him.

He checked for him in every direction. And his eyes finally caught an Abondande room.

"TAEHYUNG? " Jungkook got panicked and he singled Tae to follow him.

"Jin where are you? " He shouted, while Tae was scanning the place to find his husband.

"JIN" Both yelled when they found Jin resting on the patient's bed.

Taehyung's step becomes weak, his heart Clentched with pain by seeing his mate laying there lifelessly.

"Jin hyung, wake up. Jin hyung" Jungkook used his paws to wake him up but he was not even moving an inch.

"TAEHYUNH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE? " Jungkook shouted.

"Jin? " Tae's voice swelled up, his hands were shivering to touch him.

"Jin, Jin? Wake up. It's me. Jin"

"Hyung, wake up. "

"Jungkook, why he is not waking up? He is alive, right? " Tae begins to shed tears and at this point, he made up his mind that if something happens to Jin, then he thought of ending his life too.

"He is f* fine. Just think out of the box. How can we save him? Please Taehyung, just think only about that. And let us first carry him to our home. No, we can't go home, because they eventually find out about us, as a werewolf. Let's take him somewhere safe. " Jungkook commanded.

But Tae was not hearing Jungkook, as he was still looking at Jin with heartbreak.

"KIM F* TAEHYUNG. LET'S MOVE OUT. "

_

Taehyung and Jungkook took Jin to Yoongi's shelter. As he is the protector of the werewolves.

"What happened hyung? Why he is not waking up? " Tae asked Yoongi.

"We have to move Jin to our kingdom and only Jin's mother can save him. They gave him a Posioness injection, which makes him faint. "

"Let me take him there. " Tae told him.

"No, I won't allow you. And today was full moon day, so it is not safe for you to go out. Remember Lycaon and Geron were finding your whereabouts. " Yoongi warned him.

"I DON'T F* CARE ABOUT THEM! HE IS MY MATE, AND HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN HE IS UNCONSCIOUS? " Tae shouted at Yoongi and lifted his husband to enter the kingdom.

"TAEHYUNG, STOP, YOU WILL BE IN DANGER. " Yoongi shouted but Tae didn't reply to him back.

Jungkook looked at Tae's director, and he believed Jin will be alright.

"It's not safe for the werewolves to enter into the kingdom and if Geron finds out, then we will all get in danger. " Yoongi muttered and he begin to make a plan from escaping from their enemies.

Jungkook looked at the full moon, as he missed Jimin. He knew he will be torched by his aunty and he don't know for how long they will keep Jimin alive.

"Please stay alive. " He started to shed tears.

_

Jimin ran as long as his legs takes him to. He panted heavily when he reached a dark area, which is near the forest.

His eyes scanned for a place to stay. And for his eyesight, he couldn't find even a store.

"I'm thirsty" He mouthed and he felt afraid of the darkness.