Chapter 21

Maxine's POV

The next morning came..

I woke up with a bad headache and I can't feel my left arm, I've put all my weight on my left side while sleeping. I opened my eyes and the smell of Hailey's shampoo overwhelms my sense of smell. I fell asleep on her bed last night..

I sat up and saw my reflection from her small vanity mirror—I look like shit. I let my body fall in the bed once again, trying to remember what happened last night after the dinner with my dad's business partners.

I haven't even change my clothes—I feel disgusted.

I sat up again for the second time and saw how my lipstick was erased as if I made out with someone... and that was the best time to have memory flashbacks from last night.

"Shit" I muttered

Realizing what happened last night, memory of Hailey under me kissing me passionately.. I touched my lips and I felt as if her lips were touching mine, it sends shivers down my spine—a smile creeped out.

I finally decided to stand up and take a nice long shower, I took off my dress and wore my bathrobe and entered the bathroom.. the first thing that I saw was hickeys all over my chest & neck, with widened eyes I carefully touched each hickeys in my neck it was subtle.. I can still fix this with the cold spoon method. I walked out of the bathroom and took ice cubes, put the spoons inside the fridge.

"Damn, Minatozaki.. you're going to be the end of me" I shook my head and iced my hickeys.. still smiling.

"Shit, I'm going crazy!" I stood up and checked my phone for my schedule then I received a message from an unknown number.. ah this again.

It was a picture of James with the same girl, so ano bang akala ng mga tao na to? magseselos ako? I ignored it and proceed to do my morning routine.. & made some coffee to awaken my silly mind—wondering over a certain woman.

Hailey's POV

"Zaki" Sky called out when I was spacing out, we're at the café having breakfast.

"Ha? You were saying something ba?" I finally woke up from my day dream of Maxine and I's intimate episode last night.

"Sabe ko pakopya" tipid na sagot nya habang humihigop ng kape habang ang kabilang kamay nya naman ay may hawak na ice pack for her swollen eyes.

"Just pray na di tayo mahuli ni Atty. Alvarez baka ikick out tayo sa JD Program" I said and sipped on my coffee.

It was a busy Tuesday Morning at the café and people are coming in & out, good thing that Sky fixed the schedules of work so well before our getaway.. she predicted it so well.

"So ako ang nasa gitna nyo later?" I asked her so she looked at me with her lifeless eyes..

"Okay.. G ko na wag kana magalit, endure it until she graduates.. You don't really have a choice Bar Ops is officially starting" I said truthfully before sipping my coffee

"Ugh.. just kill me now, Hailey.. it's just the same." Even with her swollen eyes, Sky is still beautiful as ever.

"Don't look at me like that, iisipin kong crush mo na ako" she joked kaya sinubuan ko nalang sya ng croissant ko.

"You wish." I giggled before I felt cold hands on my bare shoulder as I took off my blazer before eating.

"Hi" I looked up and saw Miya my friend from Psych department in College, she's currently taking her Masters in Psychology.

"Hello!" I stood up and gave her a warm hug

"I didn't expect to see you here so early.." her perfect half moon eyes smile is still the cutest!