#7 The Truth

A few minutes later one of the cafe employees walked upto oily's table and sat down in front of him.

"Don't date him" he said, sassily folding his arms and putting his feet on the table

"Uhm that's kind of inappropriate and unhygienic" oily remarked

"My brother owns this place"
"Who?"
"Kim Minseok"
"So you-" oily gasped as he looked at tall handsome figure in front of him

"You're Oh Sehun??"

"Yes babyboy it's me the oh sehun in all his glory" Sehun owned a very huge makeup company in Seoul, oily loved using his products. And his brother Kim Minseok owned a very huge chain of famous cafe's all over the world. Both of the brothers were very successful.

"Can't believe I'm talking to the oh sehun rn"
"Believe it you are" sehun grinned proudly.

"Anyway" sehun continued "don't date that guy"
Oily frowned in confusion "why?"
" that jaywhypee guy is a walking red flag, dating him would be the worst decision one could ever make... trust me"

Oily's heart fell, he didn't expect his favourite oppar to be like this

"What makes you say that he's a red flag?" Oily asked.

"You don't believe it but I've seen it with my own eyes" minseok said coming in out of nowhere and sitting in front of oily.

Oily was freaking out, two of the most successful businessmen of the World were giving them dating advice.

"I've seen that peepoo guy walk in here every week with a different date, they fight, create a drama and sometimes jaywhypee throws his coffee on them" minseok said

"He's very toxic, we've seen it" sehun added.
"Do you still want to date him?"

Oily was now confused af, who should they believe? Obviously the owner of the cafe wouldn't lie to them. Oily took a deep breath before slamming their fists on the table.

" I can change him."

"WHAT?" both the brothers yelled in unison

"Are you insane? He's fuckin unshakeable take our advice and leave him"

Oily didn't want to though, they believed They could change jaywhypee.

"Maybe he just needs someone who will love and understand him" they said

"Well good luck with that the last person who said the same thing got coffee thrown all over them" sehun remarked.

"The decision is all yours my friend" Minseok shrugged and they both left.

Could oily really turn their oppar into a green flag? Stay tuned to find out

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N

Both my exo biases in the same chapter omg I fucking loved writing this.

Anyway here's a minseok for y'all

HEHE STAN EXO LOSERS <3