𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐝

"Go het grocories at 11 PM neh neh neh" I say mocking to myself.

'i can't wait to get out of that house' i walk out of the super market.

Out of the corner of my eye i see two red glowing eyes but when i turned my head to it, they dissapeared.

I shake off the weird feeling and begin speed walking to home.

"Aw man, she ran off" a certain serial killer frowns.

"This is your fault, emo!" She points her scissors at a man with long black Hair.

"I did merely nothing" he replies, pushing the scissors away from his face.

"I have better things to do then go Bicker with you, bye edgelord!". She runs off into the night.

'she'll do something stupid'

"Phew, i think im alone" (Y/n) sighs in relief.

"Think better next time" (Y/n) jumps from the sudden voice.

She looks at the figure properly "..toko?..."

"Im not that pathetic bitch! Im Genocide Sho!" She corrects the (H/c)nette.

She did look different than toko, with her red eyes and long tongue.

"Are you..her twin sister?" (Y/n) questions.

"Nope!" Genocider shakes her head "Lets Just say, after some traumatic shit happens, an alternate personality was greated".

(Y/n) eyes shine "that's so cool! I always Read about Them in books but never in real life".

Sho Just gives her a sadistic smile.

"Wait...." (Y/n) stops her excitment rant "aren't hope's peak students supposed be at the dorms?".

"Well technically yes, but im not gonna be stopped by some stupid rules" Sho explains.

"Okay this sounds dumb....but do you want to sleep over by me, my dad is luckily not home" (Y/n) akwardly requested.

Sho thinks for a second "you know what sure, there aren't any cute boys to cut up anyways".

"What?"

"What?"

The two girls walk into the house and up the stairs.

(Y/n) opens the door to her room, revealing a (favorite asthetic) room.

"Im gonna get a matress, get yourself comfortabel" (Y/n) walks to attic.

Sho's eyes shift to a (F/c) book laying under the bed.

She picks it up and begins looking in it.

"Der dairy, today i made a Friend :)"

Under it was a messy drawing of a girl with (H/c) (hajib/Hair) and a brunette girl with pink glasses.

Sho could tell (Y/n) wrote it when she was little because of the grammer.

"Hey diary.........mommy doesn't wake up and dad keeps yelling at me"

Beside was a drawing of little (Y/n) but it was very messy like someone Drew it out frustration.

The next page was ripped out.

"Hey sho, i got the-"

(Y/n) quickly snatches the book out of the killer's hand.