𝐉𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This isn't related to the chapter, I just love the song)

(Miu's pov ⌦)

"Ugh, where is that slut when you need her" I look around for my waif- ahem the assistant.

"She's supposed to be around here, its not her lunch break" I turn the corner and spot her.

She was hiding the half of her face behind her clipboard for some weird reason.

I storm towards her and tal her shoulder "Hey bitch, what the hell are you doing!?"

She seem to ignore me, being stuck in a trance. Her eyes wide and her cheeks were flushed.

I look over to where she was looking. There standing were Rantaro and Kaede talking about something.

I feel my heart going into the gutter.

"(Y/n)!"

That seem to snap her out of it "Ah! Oh its just you Miu, w-what can I help you with?"

"Why are making goo-goo eyes are those things?" I point towards my classmate.

"Uh, I have not any ideas what are you talking about" She tries to avoid eye contact.

"Ugh, let's get you date" I push her towards to the two, while she tries to escape.

"W-We really don't need to do that!"

"Oh shut, drama queen"

We arrive at the students, they notice us. "Oh hey, Miu and (Y/n)" Kaede greets us.

"Hey" Rantaro simply waves, that seems to make the assistant melt.

I turn to (Y/n) "Well, don't you have to ask Avocado boy something?"

"D...d uuuuhh I-I... Like green" she stutters out, making me facepalm.

Kaede and Rantaro make eye contact and looks back at us, not sure how to answer.

"Ugh do i have to everthing" I grab a piece of paper of (Y/n)'s clipboard and write her phone number on it and hand it to cowboy. "Sunset mall, 3Pm tommorow"

(Y/n) seem to have an malfunction, seeming straight shaking. She snaps out of it and drags me away.

"Im gonna die" she puts her head against the wall "hit me, right there" she pointed  to her head.

"Come on, its not bad. You get to go on a date with a hot guy...sadly not with me" I mumble the last part.

(Y/n) turns to me "What did you just say?"

I look away, avoiding her pretty (e/c) eyes "ugh! Its just nothing, i'm gonna bother Kiibo" I walk away

(Timeskip + 3rd pov)

(Y/n) stands outside the Sunset mall, anxiously fiddling with her (accessory).

She jumps when she feels a hand on your shoulder. She looks around to see Rantaro.

"Didn't mean to scare you there" Rantaro smiles.

"O-Oh it's alright"

"What would you like to do first?" Rantaro asked, putting his hand on his hip.

"How about getting something to eat. I didn't get to eat lunch, because i was pretty busy" (Y/n) suggested.

(Busy simping for avocado boy)

Rantaro gives a simple nod and the two walk into the mall.

It was pretty big, stores everywhere. Childeren running around, two of them almost tripping (Y/n).

The two teenagers arrive at a cozy cafe.

A waitress with very messy hair greeted them by the door.

"A table for two?" She asks.

(Y/n) gives a nod as reponse.

The waitress lead them to a table with two chairs next to a big window.

"Can I get you some drink" The waitress pulls out a Notepad.

"A (Favorite drink) please" (Y/n) answers.

"I'll have a cappuccino" Rantaro says.

(I wasn't sure on what he would get)

"Alright, I'll be back with menu's and your drinks" the waitress walks off.

There was a silent pause.

"Did you actually want hang out with me or did Miu just force you?" (Y/n) perks at Rantaro's sudden question.

"Oh...uh I wanted to ask you but I was too anxious to ask, so Miu decided to help" (Y/n) explains.

"Miu has always been pretty bold"

"That is an understatement"

The two begin laughing, thinking about Miu's antics.

The waitress comes back with the cappuccino and (f/d) and set them don the table. After that, she puts two menu's on the table.

"Call me over if you're ready to order" the waitress dissapears again.

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes gaze over Rantaro's face. They softend as her cheeks warm up.

'how can someone be so pretty?'

"You okay there, (Y/n)?" Rantaro asks, snapping (Y/n) out of her trance.

"Oh, yeah, im fine" She answers, scratching her cheek.

The waitress come back takes their orders.
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Small timeskip
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

A different waitress comes by and puts down the food.

"Enjoy the food" The woman gives Rantaro a wink, who just gives her a blank stare.

(Y/n) furrows her eyebrows, the ends of her mouth pointing down. "Can you take your flirting somewhere else, please" she snaps.

Rantaro turns to her surprised.

The waitress scoffs and rolls her eyes. She walk off, stomping her feet.

The first waitress walk towards her cowoker and smacks her co-worker with a broom she was holding "What did i say about flirting with costumers!? Especially when he is on a date!"

She continued wacking her co-worker as her co-worker groans in pain.

"Well that was... interesting" Rantaro says akwardly.

"Sorry for me suddenly snapping" (Y/n) apologizes.

"It's fine, I was just surprised"

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
     Timeskip
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

(Y/n) and Rantaro walk through the mall, walking towards the exit after having a fun d- hangout.

(Y/n) perks when she feels Rantaro grabbing her hand.

She look at the guy's face. He was facing forward, but a smile was on his face.

The assistant smiles as she feels Rantaro rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand.

A successful Date

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
985 words

A very big thank you to Rantaroamamislut for being very patience.

Thank you for 17k

\For the ones that don't follow me. I have exams in april, so there won't be a lot of uploads. Probably only 2/

I had a bit of trouble with this chapter cause' I'm not good at writing Rantaro.

Anyways, (Y/n) is a Bi/Pan icon

-starligt 🥑