𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲

"Where is she?" A certain short blond looks around the corner.

"It would be odd for her to dissapear all of a sudden" Kokichi comments.

"You know what time it is?" Hiyoko looks up to Kokichi and nods.

"Detective time!".

Both put on police hats and sunglasses.

"Mahiru!"

The Red head turn the voice "hey Hiyoko....and kokichi, do you two need anything?".

Kokichi Pulls out a notepad and pen "yes do you know anything about the missing of miss (L/n)?".

"Missing?" Mahiru puts a finger on her chin "Now that i didn't see her today, im not sure she even arrived at school".

Kokichi nods and scribbles something on the notepad "Do you know who Saw miss (L/n) before she 'dissapeard'?".

"She was helping Kaede and Sayaka with writing a new song" she answers.

The two short students nod and go to the music room looking for the two mentioned students.

They walk in and see Both girl.

"Maybe we should change to the lyrics to her and not him- oh hello Kokichi, Hiyoko what are you two doing?".

"Trying to solve the case of big sis (Y/n)"  Hiyoko answers.

Kaede and Sayaka looked concerned at eachother.

Sayaka looks back at the two "did something happen? Is she okay".

Kokichi readjust his sunglasses "she was noted missing today and you two were the last people who Saw her".

"Well she checked her phone and rushed out the classroom without explenation" Kaede explains.

Kokichi scribbles more on his notepad "hmm, do you have any Idea where she lives?"

Both girls shake their head. "Only one student has been to her house"

Hiyoko raises her eyebrow "and that is?".

"W-What do you two w-want?" Toko Stutters.

"Listen here lady, we are Just ask to ask one question" Hiyoko looks up at the girl.

"A-And that is?".

"Where does (Y/n) live?"

"W-Why would i t-tell you that?"

"Its because she had gone missing"

"W-What!?"

Kokichi gives her a small smirks "yup, and if you don't give us the address then we'll never see her again".

"F-Fine its (address)".

"Now that wasn't that hard"

"S-Shut up".

"Okay (address) should be here" the two turn the corner to see An average house with a room having (F/c) curtains.

"Okay Lets Just knock an- what are you doing?" Hiyoko looks at Kokichi who is holding ladder.

"You know right we can Just knock"

"But that would be lame"

"True, Lets go"

"Hey! Get your butt out of my face!"

"Well get your face out of my butt!"

"Com- wait listen"

They Both hear sniffling from the other side off the window.

Kokichi looks to see (Y/n) sitting behind her knees, while hiding her face.

"Be careful" Hiyoko warns.

"Careful, pfff i know what im doin- wah!" Kokichi leans on the window, making it open and letting him fall in.

"Ow....."

"Wow you were really careful"

"H-Huh?"

"Ah great"

Hiyoko climbs into the room.

(Y/n) stands up and dries her tears "what are you two doing? Aren't you supposed to be at school".

"Well yes but" Hiyoko answers "you were missing and we had to investigate".

"Oh sorry im not at school, i was busy with something" (Y/n) apologizes.

Kokichi notices (Y/n)'s phone unlocked on the bed, he walks to it and grabs it without her noticing.

Kokichi scroll through the death threaths and rude remarks that were messaged to (Y/n).

"Oh Kokichi, can i get that back?" (Y/n) reaches for the phone.

Kokichi holds the phone on the Opposite side "first tell me why these losers are threating you".

"Oh that are Just some old classmates, don't worry" (Y/n) explains, still trying to reach for the phone.

"Wow they got a lot nerve trying to mess with you" Hiyoko comments.

Kokichi types something on the phone "i can take care of it".

"No its fine" (Y/n) grabs the phone back, "this is my problem, i don't want you to get involved".

"Don't worry about it".

(Y/n) Wakes up with over 8 messages, it were her old classmates apologizing and even begging for forgiveness.

'did kokichi do this?'

She arrives at school to see kokichi and Hiyoko smirking.

She smiles and walks to the two. "Did you do this?".

"Why would think that?" Kokichi Just gives her innocent smile.

(Y/n) kisses Hiyoko and Kokichi's cheeks. "thank you little detectives".

And she walks away, leaving the two somewhat flusterd and confused.

✂-----------------------------
  759 word short chapter

After some stuff and school and Friends i was kinda having a breakdown and decided to write this.

Have a Nice Day/night

-starligt 💕