𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Would you love me more
If I killed someone for you?
Would you hold my hand?
They're the same ones that I used
When I killed someone for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"and that's the last one"

A girl with (a) (H/c) hijab/hair sits the dirt ground. She was deviding rocks and putting them by the same color.

Just a perfect harmony. Nothing out of place.

She feels something tug at the back oh her shirt. Pulling her back.

Young (Y/n) makes eye contact with a boy with lilac hair. Benjiro, the neighbourhood bully.

"Really, rocks? Who knew you were so lame, people only like because of your looks!"

"Um, can you please let go?" The girl asks, seeming not be effected by the boy's insults.

"Leave the princess alone!"

"Princess?" Both kids repeated in confusion.

"You heard me, scram!"

There stands a boy with messy black hair and pair of glasses on his face, one of the lenses being broken.

"Oh what a prince in Shining armor. What are you gonna do, give me homework?" Benjiro mocks the boy.

The ravenette grabs a pocket knife from his pocket and points it towards the bully.

"No, but i'll make you regret you words" his eyes darkened.

"Fine, im going!" Benji walks away.

(Y/n) stands up, turning to the hero. She gives him a small smile. "Thanks"

The boy's face turns red. "O-Oh it's no problem" he puts the pocket knife back into his pocket.

People always said that I was strange. My mother said that they were just teasing me. They were right, there was something wrong about me.

The boy looks up at a tree, on it was a mother bird and its younglings.

The glares at them while he fiddles with his pocket knife.

"Riku"

The boy turns around. He's sees his friend who was holding a neatly made flower crown made of lilies.

Riku grabs it, his eyes softening

At first I thought that my favorite flower were lollies because it reminded me of her. It was something else.

Riku grabs a few lillies that he got from (Y/n). He slowly put it into the blender. He puts the lid on and turns it on.

After it was done, he pours it into glass. He walks away, towards the cat. He brushed a Lily infront of its nose.

In reaction, the cat bites it. Eating it up. Riku smiles and goes back to his room.

----

He hears glass shattering onto the ground. He runs downstairs to see his sister laying onto the ground, not moving a limb.

He grabs a dust and pan and sweep up the glass. He walks outside.

He sets down the dust and pan. He walks into the shed and grabs a hand shovel. He walks back out and digs out a flower.

He puts the broken glass in the hole and puts back the flower. He puts back all the items that he grabbed and returns to his room

I wished that i didn't was to kill my amazing cat, Lola. But i had to, otherwise they would've found me out.