sea fairy x moonlight (Fluff)

Request:@AaliahKasandraValer7

"go and win her heart!"

Type:Fluff!

Sea fairy's pov

It felt like centuries ago ever since I was once a free cookie but here I am, working for Hollyberry cookie, I am grateful of the things she gave to me, she is also very kind although she could be loud, I don't really mind, I'm walking around the castle, helping princess cookie until Hollyberry came over. " ah how are you my good friend! " she says excitedly as she wrapped an arm around my neck. " hollyberry cookie, this is very informal. " I said as princess just stared at the two of us. " Come on sea fairy! no need to be so cold! after all everyone in the hollberry kingdom is pretty chilled! " she said laughing. " I supposed, what do you need me again? " i said as she pretended to think for a while, " I been realizing you been pretty lonely... " she says as I know what she was planing. " queen hollyberry I do not wish to have a partner. " I said as she groaned. " calm down sea fairy cookie! You can always reject the cookie you don't like! Plus It'll be fine, you need to interact with more cookies, you haven't talked to anyone ever since we freed you!  give it a try! " she says, as I sigh. " I suppose I can give it a try. " I said sighing. she gave me a bright smile " alright! I shall prepare for the contest! " hollyberry says with much joy in her voice, she quickly left the room as I sighed and went back to my own. I sat down on my red and I look down. I sighed deeply as the lighting in my room turned orange from the sunset. I stared at the sunset, I closed my curtains as I choose my sleepwear, I laid on my bed as I lazily grab the blanket and cover myself as my eyes fluttered close. I wondered what's going to happen the next day...

-in a dream-

My eyes fluttered open as I look around my surroundings, I sat up, wondering where was I. I knew it was a dream so I wasn't concerned. " sea...? " I heard an familiar voice as I whipped my head upward to see the familiar of my past lover. " moon...? " I say, my voice quivering. I thought...my first instinct was to try and touch her. I reached out my shaking hand towards the moonlight cookie face, cupping her cheek. I couldn't feel any warmth but I could touch it...? Moonlight gave me a small smile as tears started rolling down my eyes. " I...I don't believe this... " I say as moonlight embrace me in a hug. " sea I missed you so so much... " she could hear her lover voice crack. She didn't know what I don't know what's real anymore...if this is actually a dream then I never want to leave this. We then pulled out of the embrace as moonlight gave me a huge smile. " sea...I don't know where you are but whenever you are. I will find you. I will try my best to reunite with you..I miss you, I miss your touch, I miss everything about you. " moonlight says as our hands intertwine. " moon please don't leave me again! " I yelled out pulling her into a hug again. I sobbed out my heart as she hugged me tightly as well. " I can't stay here forever sea but I promise. I will find you and we can be together again! " she say as i try to speak but I didn't trust my voice as I closed my mouth. " I'll be with you again. I promise... " she says as an bright light envelope the entire area..
.
.
.
" MOONLIGHT! "

I screamed out, my hand extending out. I suddenly clutch my chest as my breathing becomes uneven. I flop back on the bed, the room was enveloped in darkness as I sat back up. I hopped off bed as I peeked at the curtain as I stared at the view outside. It was a ocean viewing and it was a full moon. I pulled the curtain fully open as the stars and Moon brighten up the room. I smile at the night as I pressed my hand on the window. I stared at the moon longingly, wishing for moonlight's touch once again. I sighed as I laid back on the bed. I snuggled up on the blanket comfortingly. I sighed as I closed my eyes and fall back into a deep slumber.