Hyunlix- Bedtime

Little: Felix

Caregiver and Boyfriend: Hyunjin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This starts with Felix playing in the living room and Hyunjin working on the kitchen table but it was now Felix's Bedtime so Hyunjin closed his laptop and went over to Felix who was drawing.

Hj: * Hovers over him since Felix is laying on his stomach * Baby its time to get ready for bed

Flx: But me wan' pway some mower 

Hj: i know u do but u can do that in the morning 

Flx: * Crosses his arms and does an angry pout which Hyunjin thought was absolutely adorable *

Hj: C'mere then * Picks him up as Felix was still doing his grumpy face * 

                                                            This is what Felix is gonna be wearing

                            And this was his hair and face this is also what he will have the next morning

Hj: right lets get u changed shall we

And with that he changed felix into his Pjs then after that he made his bottle which was strawberry milk and placed Felix in his bed not in Felix's crib placing a pacifire clip on his Pj top Attaching a paci onto it putting a disney movie on the TV which Felix wanted to watch was Tinker Bell before going out of the room and grabbing the bottle.

Then getting under the covers at the other side bringing Felix into his arms placing the bottle into Lix's mouth as he slowley drank it holding onto it with his 2 smol hands slowley drifting off to sleep aswell.

As soon as Hyunjin realized Felix fell asleep he put the bottle on the night stand turned the TV off then the rest of the lights with a clap making sure to leave a night light on incase Felix wakes up in the middle of the night then snuggling closer to Felix and soon enough falling asleep aswell.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys Sorry for not updating on my Taekook story and my Hyunlix one too its just that im kinda busy and also online school is kinda taking over my schedule so yeah.........

Anywayyys ......  LOVE Y'ALL

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING AND READING MY BOOKS

HEARTUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________