Hyunlix - Baba (Milk)

____________________________________________________________________

Little: Felix                                                                                                                                                   

Caregiver and boyfriend: Hyunjin                                                                                                     

Also Felix will be in babyspace in this chapter

_____________________________________________________________________

                                                                  <><>

Today was just a regular morning as Hyunjin was awakened by some little sobs coming from the Little's room as he made his way over to the room opened the door slowly then seeing a sobbing Felix with a tear stained face making grabby hands towards the elder to make him pick him up as that's what the elder did scooping the little up in his arms then shushing him sitting down on the sofa that was near the crib where the little was.

" Has somebody woken up " .Hyunjin asked receiving a nod from Felix who was calming down.
" How old are u today bubba " .He asked and Felix held up 2 fingers the went back to hugging him gently. " Alright ".He said then asked another question. " Do u want a Baba ( Milk ) ? ". And as soon as he said that Felix lifted his head up from Hyunjin's shoulder then nodding his head yes wrapping his legs round Hyunjin's waist wanting to be picked up again and taken to the kitchen.

                                                                                 <><>

" Here ya go baby " .Hands him the bottle with warm strawberry milk with his bunny stuffie as the little drank the milk hugging the bunny hugging Hyunjin as he was walking around his house with the little still in his arms , rocking him like a liddal baby as Felix started to slowly go to dreamland.