ChanChang- Comfort

Chan was working in the studio on his laptop until the door slowly opened revealing a crying Changbean.

" Angel what happened?"
Chan asked softness and worry lacing his voice.

Changbin just sat there and lifted his arms up wanting to be picked up.

Chan got off his seat immediately making his way to the little and carefully picking him up by his under arms positioning him on his hip then went back to sit down with the little curlded up into the olders lap face stuffed in his neck and legs round his waist tightly.

Chan rested his head on Changbins shoulder and began rubbing soothing circles on the younger back which seemed to work.

" What got u so worked up baby hmm ?"
The older sighed lifting changbin into a more comfortable position.

" P-pashi "
The littles voice cracked at the end and started sobbing again holding onto his Daddy for dear life.

" Did u lose it Angel ?"
Chan asked rubbing the soothing circles on the younger's back again pecking his neck.

His baby nodded sniffling.

" Baby it's been next to daddy "
Chan chuckled.
" Did u forget u left it there "
He asked making the little lift his head up making grabby hands immediately when he saw his paci in his daddy's hand.

" Say ahh baby "
Chan asked the little copying the 'ahh' receiving his paci as he happily sucked soon falling asleep in his daddy's lap when chan started rocking slowly.

He pecked his baby's forehead before carrying him and the bag to there dorm laying him on the bed joining him soon falling asleep himself joining Changbin in dreamland.