start 1

Madness and hatred is deadly like a poison. You won't realized it until it's all too late

 You won't realized it until it's all too late

Chapter 1

Starting.....

"-n! Y/n! Wake up! We're going to be late!"

"Hm....."

"The school gates going to be closed in 20 minutes! Get ready or i'm leaving you!"

"..mkay..."

.....

Brain loading ....

"Wait..."

"20 MINUTES YOU SAY?!"

I immediately jumped from my bed. Harshly opening my wardrobe and putting on my uniform. Washed my face, quickly brush my teeth and hair. Slip up my socks and shoes, and bite a bread and slammed the front door open.

[Bread👍]

"gosh... you look like a mess"

"I know...."

"Let's go, we gotta hurry. The gates going to be closed in 15 minutes!"

Mona and i ranned to the school gate, managing to get inside before the school bell rang. We walked to our classroom door, and sit on our seats, right before the teacher enter the class and greet us. Thank god, luck is still with us...

___

"Hey kazuha, i heard you have a new member in your gang?"

"Yeah. Also, it's venti's group" he corrected.

"He is really popular. He's the one who solved the person who changed the answer key and the thiefs who stole from the cafetaria. Pretty cool huh? People call him genshin's school detective"

"Isn't venti the teacher of ur class section?... anyways, who is he?"

"Heizou, shikanoin heizou. The student who joined last year."

"Ahh, him.
Doesn't he have a streak of black hair?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"What's up with most of 4nemo (anemo) members having streak of odd colors?"

"I'm not sure, just ask venti about it. He's the founder of the group after all. Also, he changed it tl 5wirl (swirl) now, since there's 5 members"

"Ohh, okay. I gotta go home with mona. She should've finished her club activities now. Cya kazu!"

"See you tomorrow, y/n"

___

"Y/n, did you do the homework already?"

"Yeah. Did it at school while waitin' for ya"

"Can i copy pleaseee?"

I stopped and rub my chin in a thinking pose.

"If you cook me some ramen later" i replied

"Aight! Deal"

We're currently heading home right now. Mona and i is currently talking of the new member of 5wirl, Heizou.

"Heizou is hot"

"True" agreed mona

"He's smart af. Isn't he one of top 5 students in the school? I gotta ask him for some advice. My grades are falling"

"Didn't you ask albedo?"

"He only said, study harder and concetrate, blah blah

And that i need to stop zoning out, it's creepy that he know i'm zoning out-"

"Y/n! Stop!-"

"Huh?"

I only stopped and looked at mona. I'm in middle of the road, staring at a white gigantic truck which is going full speed at my direction.

'A truck?'

Brain loading.......

'SHIT- I'M GONNA GET ISEKAI'D-

OH WAIT. I'M GONNA GET ISEKAI'D! I'M GONNA MEET ANIME CHARACTERS!-'

Right after finishing my thought, the truck stopped and inch in front of me. I only stared at it, dumbfounded.

......

"Gosh! Kid, you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Y/n! Are you okay?!?! Are you hurt?!"

People stopped and stared at me. Some is whispering, some only looked, some is worried.

I only pulled out a book. Black one. With the title 'det not'. Pulling out a pen and clicking it.

"What's yer name sir?"

"Huh?-"

"Y/n!"

"I repeat, what's your name sir?"

To be continued