1

Time doesn't heal pain. It's a lie. It only makes it better for you, better for you to manage the burden. The pain of losing someone or something. The sadness and burdened feeling.

 The sadness and burdened feeling

Act 2
Chapter 1

Starting.....

'Click'

I swiftly walked in the hall on ROOT's base. Stopping chakra flowing from my body and turning my body into ice Making it invisible. (Like yelan in her teaser, but cryo)

I slided to a room, crouching and hide behind a pillar. Danzhoe can be seen talking to one of his ROOT agents.

I take out a leyline branch, fresh one

I take out a leyline branch, fresh one. For unknown reasons, i can take some of them from my vision, and poof'ed them from my seal. It's very useful. I can keep memory, like recording or took a video of them and display it multiple times. Gotta need it for any proof.

I let the leyline energy slowly flows in its branch, and record everything in front ot it.

'Uchiha... suspicious action? Hokage?... kyuubi attack. Hiruzen, sharingan.'

'The uchiha is acting suspicious not long ago, few months after they moved because of hokage's order since the kyuubi attack. Something about taking hiruzen place as hokage, his obsession to sharingan... right, this is about the coup de'tat and leading to uchiha massacre in the future isn' it? Kind of expected, but seems like danzo already make a move in the dark'

The ROOT agents leave from the hall and danzhoe goes to a weird black door. I followed his trail and spy on him.

'Isn't that.... orochimaru?'

"How is the 'cell' doing?"

A creepy voice spoke up. Yep, definetly that snake sannin. His voice is still creepy as hell.

I took out another leyline branch and recorded everything. Mostly about danzo's arm. Or more specificaly, the shodaime hokage cells.

'Is he... looking at me?'

I looked right into his eyes. His creepy, snake like eyes narrowed in confusion.

'No.. he's looking at the branch...'

I hide the branch in my pouch and retreated. Leaving from the ROOT base as soon as possible. The sun already rising. I shunshined to my room, and get ready for the day.

That's when i realized something.

'Right.. i need to buy ninja gears'

Since the start of academy until today, i used casual clothes. Since the clothes is kind of baggy, it often slow down when i'm on missions, even though most of them is D rank.

The first time we get capture tora mission, my jacket is ripped into shreds to the poin it can not be fixed. Ren had to buy me a new one because of that.

I got in the bathroom and cleaned myself. After drying myself, i wear my usual clothes. Brushing my teeth and brush my hair afterwards. [Sorry for people who's bald]

I got downstairs and see ren cooking food at the kitchen. Most kid isn't awake at this hour, there's only few older kids at the table. (Teenagers live alone and hokage provide them small apartement)

"G'mornin ren"

Rem only glanced at me before smiling brightly

"Good morning, y/n! Did you get a good sleep last night?"

'I didn't sleep last night'

"Yep. One of the best sleep in my life. Yesterday's mission is pretty tiring. We took C ranks"

'It's not that hard. Only guarding some supplies'

"Mhm? Well, eat your breakfast. Are you going on missions today?"

"Nope. Our sensei is on mission"

" do you have any plan today?"

"Not much. I just thought about my ninja gear. Since the start of academy i don't really have one except my weapon pouch and leg holster"

"Can you go by yourself? Sorry y/n, but one of the kids is sick again.."

"Again? Ren, you really need to find someone to help you work here"

Ren only sighed tiredly
"I've been trying to for the past few days, but sadly didn't found anyone looking for a work or want to work as a caretake"

"No one wants to work in the orphanage who take care of the fox container. It's obvious"

"The village shoudl be thanking him. He didn't have any choice and become the kyuubi container. They shouldn't hate him for what he can't control"
i continued

A silver haired anbu who happens to be guarding the
Ren only stared at me, and then smiled sadly
"You're right. But we can't just change their minds that easy. For them this kid isn't the container of the fox, but the fox itself"

"..... i know"

The tension is a bit awkward. I tried to change the topic, plus i need my ninja gears.

"Ren, i finished my breakfast. Can i go get my ninja gear?"

"Huh? Oh, right. Yes, you can. Hold on, let me get some money for you"

Ren carefully put the last plate on the table before taking off his apron.

"No need. I'll just use the money i got from missions."

"No no, you can save those for your future or incase you really need it. Here" ren replied while handing me some money.

"No. You use them for other kids. I'll use my own money. I'm a shinobi now, ren. I can just get my money back by doing missions"

I didn't bother to get an answer from ren and put on my ninja sandals and left the house.

"I'll be back before dinner! See you!"
I shouted while running from there.

"I'm fast as fuck boi"

[English,japanese]

A certain black haired uchiha only narowed his eyes in confusion at the foreign languange, while staring at the h/c kid, who's still running like a fucking cheetah and before stopping abruptly in front of the dango shop.

To be continued