10

The best thing to do is to ignore other's opinion and be yourself. Don't let the others affect the way you are. Because, i personally think you are beautiful, no matter how you looks. It's the inside that matters

 It's the inside that matters

Chapter 12

Starting.......

'What the fuck?'

Somehow, i just wake up and graduated. I mean, i just wake up and get ready. Ya'know, the usual. Walking to the acadeny, waiting for the teacher. Finishing whatever they told me to do.

And here i am, somehow already graduated, sitting in the classroom with my headband on the table. Laying in front of me.

"The fuck just happened?" I whispered

"...y/n-san"

"Huh?"

I glanced to itachi. His expression is.... unreadable? I turned my face to face at him.

"Yes itachi?"

"Your headband falls off from the table"

Itachi hand me my headband. Since when did it fall off from the table?

"Right.. thank you itachi"

He nodded "your welcome"

'Why must you be this cute again?'

Itachi is... kind of weird since the day i beat him in the spar. Well, i sometimes beat him in the spar, but there's a lot times when i'm not in top condition and lost to him, more then i beat him. Since that day, he keep giving me... weird look. Determined look? Nope. Confused look? Most likely. I'm not that good at reading itachi's emotions, he's really good at covering it. It's pretty crazy, since he's only 7 right now.

Moving on, my seal worked perfectly. I practiced on using sword and bow technique. Turns out, i can apply elements on it, and i can control the elements the way i want, like magic. I don't complain though. I can create a strong shield with an element i call 'geo'

Yep, i decided to name them.

"Pay atentions! You guys are shinobis now! So i have to explain a few things to you"

I jumped a little at the sudden loud voice. I don't like loud noises and crowd, it drains out my energy seeing or hearing something like that. I prefer silence and quietness since it help me with concentrating.

______

"Congrats on being a shinobi, y/n!"

"Thanks ren. I probably couldn't make it to what am i today without your help"

Ren brightened up more

"Really? I don't help you train at all though.."

"Buying me those books already helps. It meant a lot to me"

"Aww, your welcome y/n! I brought you some dangos and onigiri. Sorry i couldn't made better lunch than this because i were busy taking other kids..."

"Nope. It's alright. Can i eat it elsewhere though? I don't wanna go home just yet"

"Let me come with you, then!"

"Can i go by myself? I'm a shinobi now. I can protect myself"

"But either way, you're still 7!"

"..."

'I see. I really don't want to use this, but. i have no choices'

"..please?" I begged with teary eyes while looking at the ground.

"Ah! Don't cry! Yes, you can go! Hey! Stop crying please? I'll buy you more dangos!"

"Really?.. well then! Thank you ren~"

I sprinted away to academy training ground. Sitting near the fences and staring at the sky. I didn't open the pack yet. Not yet. I'm not that hungry anyways, but i had to eat. Shinobi must eat enough nutritions so they can fight in top conditions.

I sighed and quietly opened the pack of foods that ren had prepared for me. Slowy munching the salmon filling onigiri while thinking about the future. About possibilities that might happen and what am i going to do in the future.

Well, i realized. My plan is just pure stupid and i'll just go with the flow of canon. Letting everything happened. Though, you might add one change.

Send danzhoe to hell.

Well... little everyone did know. You can change form into my original self, before going into this world. Before dying, i mean.

And i made a seal. A seal that can stop someone from living. Basically stopping their blood from flowing, heartbeat, and their whole body would just stopped fuctioning and died.

Though, danzo is strong. But he's not that strong. I'm planning on breaking inside roots base... a few days or a week from today. I mean, what a fresh graduated ninja, a genin, a civilian nonetheless, could do? They might be second top graduated ninja of the year, but they're still 7. And plus, i can just stop my chakra from flowing in my body. Easy. That way, i can try to find any illegal documents or some information about danzo and roots. Maybe his plan or something. I want to expose him so bad.

I swallowed the last bite of dango and throw the plastic into the trach bin, before proceeding to go back to orphanage.

"What a tiring day..."

To be continued