4

Peace is a weird concept. Peoples do anything im order to achieve peace, but ended up doing the complete opposite. They fight for peace, sacrifice for peace, lost many just to achieve peace. What is the true meaning of peace if we ended up losing many and have nothing in the end?

Chapter 6

Starting.....

'This is getting annoying'

I'm currently trying to clean my room because ren told me to do so. He keeps saying that my room looks like disaster, as if there's a snow blizzard, along with tsunami and fists sized ice cubes rain just fall of in my room.

Is it that bad?

I mean, it's only scrolls laying down on the floor. Ink splattered on the wall, down way to my table and floor. A few broken brush, and the other with various sizes still wet with ink while some is tangled. Books laying down, opened to a certain pages and some under my bed, getting thin layer of dust. My blanket and pillows is messy. The wardobe if filled mostly with fresh, new papers instead of clothes. I don't have that much clothes anyways. The drawer on my table is opened and almost empty, since i took out all of the things. The weapons pouch filled with kunais, shuriken, senbon, explosions tags, some paper tags that i'm going to use for drawing seas and other thing for future, along with hand protector, a target board for training, and some bandages for training is hidden in my bed.

There's an empty space between my bed and the wooden matress holder. So i secretly make a hidden storage space in it and use them to hide my weapons and planning for the future. It's also enough to hide money that i have been saving for the past 3 years. Ren is too kind for his own good.

Back to the situation

I'm trying to find a way to store my 'vision' without falling out from my pocket. It keeps falling from my pocket pants and making loud 'thud' sound!

I probably gonna make a seal for this later.

Now, i'm storing the rest of my ink with various colors in the bottom drawer, so my scrolls wouldn't get dirty if the ink falls down or something. The scrolls js on the second drawer, while the various brush, along with A4 sized papers on the top drawer.

The books is in the nightsand drawer. Surprisingly, it's really big. Plus, ren let me hold the key for the drawers and wardrobe. But he didn't let me hold the room key, since he afraid i might lock myself and the copy for the key is yet to be arrived.

It sucks. This mean he could enter my room whenever he want to.

I couldn't risk having my secret storage under the bed found. Well, sure i always clean the room myself, but it doesn't mean there's zero chance that he's going to found it!

I have to draw seals, practice, and planning secretly! It makes me sleep less and less, along with reducing my time for planning.

And also, since the kyuubi attack, the orphanage is more cramped than before, to the point they couldn't take more children.

Since ren takes care of us alone, he couldn't take care too much children. There's already 18 of children in the orphanage right now, including me. Before, it's only 7.

And the fact that my secret storage starting to get cramped and my 'vision' falling of my pocket and makes sounds almost everytime it can, doesn't help at all.

An idea popped into my head.

Maybe i could draw a seal that storage my 'vision' only, but allowing me to still use it? So i can utilize it without people getting suspicious.

Since the 'vision' keeps changing colors and little symbol in it whenever i used different types of element with them. And yes, turns out this thing actually gives me power. Not that i complained though, plus it does not use chakra. That way no one would notice if i use them and i can use less chakra.

I promise to myself. When i finally learns how to draw seals and use chakra, the first thing i'm gonna draw is seal for this thing