~~~chapter 14~~~

Upon hearing this news , we are very upset anyway, we decided to plan your wedding during our visit, but after knowing this," his mom sighed placing her hand on forehead " we have given u enough freedom Arnav, even though you born & bought up as foreign, we have always teached u ,basic good values and our culture, don't u think one-day that girl shows up Infront of u and claim u as her kids father.. or humiliated u Infront of media and public what u will do?!" U don't understand Arnav, " u might have fallen in big trap." Said his father while sitting beside him .

" I don't know about that woman ,dad trust Me.. it must be someone who send by that village head, he is after me for that land" arnav says with slight frown on his face ."I know u two won't believe me,but dad look I have even checked her background and further details,but nothing is available, even the CCTV footage shows no proof against her.. meanwhile smashing sound came from the room next door interrupted Arnav
Conversation.He always liked quietness while hating noisiness. But the noise coming from next door was not going to stop. There was this continuous smashing sound Too loud! He squinted in displeasure. He opened his room door, gave orders to his bodyguards, "Go take a look at what is happening there.

"Yes" sir, his bodyguards took order and left quickly. The bodyguards walked to the room next door and knocked on the door hard.In a moment, the door 302 was open with a little gap. Payal stuck her head out and looked at the bodyguards and asked."What?"

Meanwhile, the smashing sound started again. A bodyguard frowned and said strictly, "What is happening there? Can you be quiet? You are disturbing the people next door."Payal smiled a bit in embarrassment."I'm sorry, it's the kid. Sorry, I willquite him down in a moment."

*Hurry up!"

As the bodyguard turned around and left there was this childish sound coming again from the room, "Let me out. I want to see mumma,. You are bad.., I don't like u" mumma...mumma ... "

"So dad what I was saying... Was .. *holy shit,It was still noisy. Arnav lost his patience. He came out to see what is happening. As he was just walking to the door, he heard this childish sound clearly. He frowned, "why is this voice so familiar?" He walked there quickly. Those two
bodyguards bowed, "sir...

"What's going on?!!!" Arnav asked "There is a kid making the noise." , I have informed them to be quiet, they will take care sir.." looked at the the room 302 , opposite to his room he asked, "Who's in there?"

Arnav kicked the door open arrogantly.
The person behind that door Akash &payal was surprised & shocked by the kick and stepped back a little. Seeing this, krish in the room rushed to him quickly. after seeing Arnav , the krish's eyes lit up.

"Daddy!"

Hearing "daddy", arnav knew he couldn't run away krish hugged his thigh and held up his cute
little face with eyes sparkling, "Daddy, you
come to rescue me. Right?"Arnav raised his hand and rubbed krish's forehead lovingly.
"Daddy, what's wrong?" Krish asked cutely
Arnav looked at him, Although his mother is not likable and even annoying, the kid is kind of cute
And..lovely he thought &:smiled
He turned around and looked at payal&akash blocked by his bodyguards. He bent over and picked krish up in his arms, "Krish, tell me, what's going on?"
In moment,Payal &Akash pushed the bodyguard s and rushed out from there immediately. His bodyguard rush towards them to catch .

From krish ,Arnav got to know he had been kidnapped,may be the favour khushi has been asking him must be this, helping her to find him,but the kid is with his relatives doesn't he? He frowned. Is it he misconstrued her? Wrongly? He didn't know why,but he felt little displeased learning about how krish has been locked up here,he closed the door and move with krish to his suit room .while his parents got surprised seeing the little kid in Arnav's arms.

Arnav placed krish in sofa, while patting his head Lovingly, that's when he noticed the mark on Krish hands, blood. Oozing out  "krish how this happened?! Did that auntie beats  u?!
"Wait here, Arnav immediately  rushed to put bandage , Without minding his parents he wiping out his blood ,without  becoming it septic.

with pout krish continoued "it was that bad auntie, locked me up, she wouldn't let me meet my mommy, she told me to sit here obediently, otherwise she said she will throw me out that large window. that auntie is so bad.. "I hate her, ""But I'm not afraid at all!!"I know that dad would definitely come to save me ."he happily hugged  him closer, as for his parents looks surprised &at same time shocked as the kid calls Arnav

"daddy"

Arnav's parents are quite surprised seeing Arnav's bonding with that little kid, it's first time they have seen him like this but why that kid calling him daddy?!, It confused them a little
"Why did that auntie lock you up?! Arnav asked casually,he didn't think the little one would able say anything, unexpectedly krish is smarter than he thought "when you daddy left,after that auntie ceremony,me &mumma too gone back to grandma's house, that day evening grandpa came with some people and kidnaped me, while I am with grandma on the yard, mumma was not there, mumma said me that "she was going  outside to meet someone, leaving me with grandma". Grandpa said as long as I am locked up with them, mumma would listen to his words"
Saying this he let out a snort. Although krish was small his speech was clear and precise.

******
Khushi was in a dilemma how to enter inside the room, meanwhile she found a waitress pulling food trolley towards her direction, when that waitress past the trolley towards her direction, she got an idea, she strode forward and snatched the trolley from her hand ,Let me do it"
The startled, waiter asked "who are u, why u snatched the food trolley from my hands"
"I am the relative of person residing in room 302 , u don't have to worry I will do it, u take rest , as I know my relatives personal food preferances, much better "
"But".. the waitress wanted to say more,but she cuts her off "It's okay, I can do it myself ... U can leave, we will call u when anything else needed"look at u, I can see your dark circles,so you probably haven't had a good rest in a while, take this opportunity and get some rest" she said while paying her off with some tip
Hearing dark circles, waitress lifted her hands up and touched her face , she immediately rushed downstairs to check her face in mirror.khushi take this as an opportunity pushed the food cart towards the room .The room was very quiet, so quiet that it didn't seem like anyone was living there.Khushi looked around, but she didn't see krish.Her thin eyebrows creased, "could she have guessed wrongly?!, He's not in here,?!