part 31

Payal look around the his office room. Mr.Arnav singh raizaida sits on his desk and is working, she notices. he wears a suit and tie with a shirt open at the collar and sleeves rolled up to the elbow of his left hand. he has dark hair and brown eyes and he looks as young handsome he seems to be working on ,he stops writing things down but when he notices her standing at his doorframe he gives no indication of how much he's noticed her presence or if it was even intentional. He looks up from his work and smiles slightly. it doesn't reach his eyes and he goes back to reading something off his computer screen. she stands awkwardly a bit moment in front of him not really knowing what to say, as she was immersed in his charm forgeting her current motives. "Hii Mr.raizaida."she said

"Have your seat ms.gupta, Now tell me what is your particular reason to visit AR this Noon? Is the matter is regarding business?! Or any other... Tell me,How can I help U?

"I am here for ..... wait a minute, Let me close this cabin door for a while, then we can talk.."

What do you mean..?!

*Wait a minute, Mr.Raizaida..,why u are in Rush,calm down!!! Just chill.. i will explain....Hang on the seat,may be you will need that support ." ofcourse... I need a business favour too, other things My papa will discuss with you later, now let us have a conversation. To know her motives he kept quiet ,He was no fool he knew would want something from him, so he held his tongue, after all he knew everything about payal from khushi.She took the camera out of her bag and gave it to him to take a look. "What do you think?" she asked with that evil grin on her face while taking her camera back.
So you're here for blackmailing Me?!

"Not at all,Mr.raizaida i am here for asking you a favor.As long as this clip is with Me, i know you are willing to do anything i ask... Don't u think so?, She smriked. ", Let the world knows ,you aren't saint either.. what's say Mr.raizaida?!. Our Gupta fashion treads should be needed to display this fashion weekend, we need that placement from audience and a support from u Mr Raizaida..Hope you won't Mind;". Meanwhile Arnav get up from his chair as heard this could feel his expressionaless face started to crack. He looked as he was trying to suppress the disgust he felt walk towards payal and said," Ms.gupta if you disclose this clip too, i don't have much harm. After all i am a Men, but what about the girl with Me..? Don't you ever think about it.? ", She's your sister right .. what's her name? Uh, yes... Khushi. Doesn't it matter to you?.and Now About the placement of fashion week.. Never will be yours it's run by me and Along My other partners..i can't take decision in single handed.."

,"That's None of My concern, I am here for asking you a favor, if you are not willing for it, i know what to do . I am leaving" ," i am giving u one more chance Mr.raizaida think about it.. ," i heard in one of the interviews of your parents that they think so high about yourself and they wanted a good bride for u , And they are here for 2 months to search a bride for U .. what u say Mr.raizaida, don't worry your family too much.. ," if there's any change in mind please contact Me ... Here My card. Saying this she left from there.Arnav felt like slapping her face but he was waiting for the right opportunity. Payal had never knew how biggest mistake she was made while standing in the path of this man with no escape in sight. Arnav immediately take his phone and dialled number. ,"Hello dev, i need a favour ask your friend Sam to come and meet me , within an hour.
payal return back gupta mansion in disappointed that's all she's been feeling in this moment, and as she sits on the roof of house, she feels like screaming, but all that comes out is a strangled sigh seeing her mistress back home, maid immediately goes to kitchen. She tells the cook that mistress would like tea with some biscuits and honey. She needs to get what she desires immediately otherwise she will make this whole mansion upside down . She's in a hurry so the cook nodded her to make the requested snacks as fast as possible before the mistress comes down. Meanwhile, Payal gets a phone call from an unknown number. "," she replied 'hello? Who is this?' answered her tone laced with caution "it's Arnav Singh Raizaida. I just wanted to let you know that I have made up my mind. "Come and meet me at the hotel plaza again this evening with your camera. Payal thought Arnav would finally agree to her demands, so she was really happy and she agreed to meet once more. "Okay," replied Payal "I'll be there. When?" "I decided to go to Hotel Plaza at 5 pm. The place is completely deserted so we don't face any unnecessary attention". "Ok I understand. Thanks for the explanation". She said and hung up the phone.at that evening she arrived at the hotel's main square,payal looked around,and found no sign of Arnav, which was surprising as he had been quite persistent on meeting here in a specific time frame. she took a seat on one of those chairs,and waited patiently until Arnav will appear.Meanwhile at Hotel Plaza. It started to get dark and few people were passing by. Payal saw someone approaching her and quickly rose from his seat,but it wasn't Arnav.