~~Chapter 22~~

Aman reached ar mansion within minutes with that file in his hands. when his car arrived,he was greeted by a guard at the door, as per usual . Aman smiled, and gave them a polite nod as they let him in, through the front gates.
As he entered in,passing through the corridor he sees Arnav coming towards him in rush."sir, what happened?!
"I am in a rush Aman, I have to reach that branch as soon as possible, I will inform you later..said Arnav while moving out from there"Sir, here the file u have asked for.."oh,yes thanks..", see u, later.." with that Arnav moved out quickly towards one of his Ar fashion branch

Closing her home from outside grandma was preparing for her to visit neighbouring city . That's when she noticed a taxi came along the way to her house. ",Did the taxi cab that she booked came early, she shifted all her luggages outside to put inside the cab, that's where she noticed Krish and Khushi
Seeing Them returns ,grandma was so confused. "" Here your money," Thanks for the ride"khushi said to cab driver while leaving off all her luggages back house verandah.

In an unusual room in the Gupta mansion enormous amounts of books and other documents were placed in a dusty corner.Once a month this old and forgotten room will be cleaned and today was one of those days. And An old man was Assigned to do this,as usual he frowned and when cleaning day arrived.these books aren't necessary, important ones were already transferred into the new Library,then why do they make me clean this dusty place every month."he said grumpily as he unwillingly wiped the cover pages of every old books. Suddenly He jolted with the sound of broken glass ,he noticed the sounds are coming from the upper floor .In Meantime his phone rang with alarm signalled him end of today's work,he could finally go to home . The old man hurriedly shoved the book back to shelf and moved out

By this time Payal was so furious that she asked the house staff to remove all photos of Khushi from the gupta mansion and from corridors. When Khushi insults her in front of the crowd, she burns with rage. ".She dared to insult me ​​in front of the crowd.Throw those photos out of the mansion immediately. ."

""What is this Payal, what is going on here... Mr. Gupta came in asking."papa, I'm sorry about that... but I don't like that photograph hanging around here with us," That's why I'm doing this.. Please don't stop me".

Payal don't be so childish.. after all she is your sister, .don't forget, there will be a grand wedding soon in this mansion. Stop your childishness get back to work, don't you know we have to print the wedding cards and necessary arrangements this weekend itself ,please be a nice girl ," Gupta said as he dusted off the floor and picked up an old photograph.meanwhile mr.shah sneaks inside the Gupta mansion with a smile, he was so pleasant as house renovating for marriage function he walked around the hallway and through every corridor of the large house.He stops in front of a grand door which looks like it had been ripped off from the wall and has the words 'gupta mansion' on it, he opens the door with ease and walks through.

The sound of footsteps and someone clearing their throat drew their attention to the source of that sound."My goodness, look who's here..! It's the great Mr. Shah himself!

"Welcome... welcome,what brings you to our humble little abode,"Seeing him ,Mr Gupta welcomed him inside with a pleasant smile."oh.. it's nothing Mr.gupta, I was just passing by to meet auctioneer next door thought to make a visit..here too, that's all".

Do you like the arrangements going on... Mr.shah.,' if anything lacking u can put an suggestion."' said mr.shashi gupta while showing him the house renovations going on for the upcoming marriage function of his & khushi

" Oh No, it's not needed mr.gupta, i'm fully comfortable with the things going on..,afterall it's ur elder daughter's wedding. U will have some wishes for yourself too."

He glanced through the door of the every room Anticipates to see his soon-to-be bride, Seeing Mr. Shah's waiting, Payal smiled and said.. Sister, isn't here,.. she is at grandma's house.
Oh, that's fine...then, Mr. Gupta, I have to go, the auctioneer must be waiting for me.said Shah walking out Shashi Gupta accompanied him to send him off.Before getting into the car, Shah handed over a box to Mr. Gupta, as they had promised .(For both of them this marriage is just a deal ,For mr.shah it's for his lust satisfaction,and for Shashi Gupta this deal is to collaborate upcoming tenders and Business partnership ,to get place in among the crowd )