~~Chapter 18~~

Khushi glared furiously at her sister who doted on the past, she bit her lips tightly to prevent herself from crying, after knowing the truth Between mr.raizaida &her Shashi Gupta was in well prepared in fury and cold "it's best that kid die outside without knowing the whereabouts of you, otherwise U living with your illegitimate child only embrass me.As for you, the best option is I have, the alliance with Mr.shah. in future, you will able to enjoy endless wealth and prosperity , my child you will thank me later",

Khushi sneered,her entire body couldn't help but tremble in anger. He wanted her to marry an old man, seriously?! What kind of dad he is," she would never have a good life in future. She thought all the Whole play is Krish's kidnap, the deal and now this ,played by them. They even have really thought though,, right now they are waiting to see her ,making fool herself?,right? That's not possible!! "Did any father like him could have think of his daughter, not at all, he's selfish , greedy man.

"Papa, that's impossible Since you have choose me out a good alliance, why would u worry so much about me, don't remember u have chased me out from Gupta family back then, then I have nothing to do with you, what right do you have to take decision now? What right do you have to make use of me for ur selfishness?!!!

You are greedy... Let me out!!!! She shook the metal door vigorously .Khushi was truly disappointed,this home that she had once risked her life to protect in the end it had completely destroyed her. looking at her father Infront of her,she felt a sense of unfamiliarity &coldness .she wanted to rip their faces off. Her sister payal she had been plotted against her before,and she fell on her traps . It's true that she bought shame to her family , but Her son krish he's innocent, such a young child yet they were heartless towards him, how would her child survive if she had been locked up all way here?, They are cold hearted & selfish people. "How dare they can think as mother I can ignore my child? get married?

"Let me out"!!! She roared in loud voice, and banged at the door lock

Shashi gupta paused his steps , without even looking at khushi behind him ,he dictated "I have already fixed that alliance, and he will meet with you tomorrow.if you know what's good for you, don't u dare to do something Stupid," As payal &Shashi Gupta left, in despire her eye's grew even more intense in end she let's out a hoarse cry, helplessly slid to the ground.when she thought about krish's innocent face,she couldn't help to stop crying.every minutes,every second ,aday was torture for her, she doesn't know what is he doing?,is he fine?! Did that mr.raizaida take care of him well?!, Not all how can she trust a stranger.all those thoughts are simply eating her alive.."my baby... She cried helplessly.khushi swore herself that if anything really happens to krish, she would definitely kill everyone and aid them to death.Living in prisoner like here in these two days,suits more her than the Real prison.

Krrish was just a little Guy, he was very upset that his mother doesn't came back and could not hold back his tears,he was continuously praying to God to return back his mom. It's has been two days he has eaten anything , Grandma had tough time in managing krish and her own inner turmoil. Where as on other side in Arnav's branch where he had been inspecting was full of ruckus and loads of improper handling deals occuring. He was so furious with employees and team manager , he immediately make them signed their resignation letter. As head of AR branch there he appointed few of his subordinates who is trustworthy and good at dealing works.

Khushi hadn't eaten anything even though the food provide to her, due to weakness her body started to tremble,her vision becomes blurry she sees two men walked into the room and pulled her up from the ground without a shread of pity, she didn't even have a strength to fight back.she knew this day,she was forced to meet mr.shah who resides in near by city. Thinking about this Khushi secretly observed her surroundings, waiting for an opportunity to escape. Khushi was bought to car where Shashi Gupta,sits besides her and they rode towards the city, where their own old guest house situated.Khushi refused to move out from the car, but as per Shashi gupta orders his men forced her &dragged her inside the guest house.Because she was going to Meet Mr.Shah, she must be in proper way ,for that Shashi Gupta already arranged a beautician for her to change her clothes and make her up beautiful & charming. Not so long after, she bought to a small banquet, where she sat with few rich and powerful people who were friends of Shashi gupta.

Mr shah immediately stared at khushi without blinking,who was charming like princess among the crowd.he repeatedly praised mr.shashi Gupta "mr.gupta, is sure a fortunate man..look you have two beautiful charming princesses" extremely beautiful!!!" While he said that his eyes never left on khushi,his perverted gaze made khushi uncomfortable. Mr.shah a man looked to be in his mid 60's ,black,short ,fat with a potted belly. The fat on his face showed that he isn't a good person.khushi turned her face away in disgust.but Shashi Gupta forced her to sit beside him. Shashi glared fiercely at khushi,then he smiled apologetically at mr.shah and said. "Mr.shah, u are too polite , my eldest daughter is just a savage little girl, she's lucky that U like her," . Mr.shah was very satisfied with Shashi Gupta's words, ignored the clear dislike of khushi had for him in her eyes.shashi Gupta continued"she was a noblewoman and meeting a unfamiliar man for the first time would inevitably cause her to feel a sense of unncomfort, it's common,it would be fine,"
Shashi Gupta hurriedly gave khushi a meaning ful glance and warned her.,"Khushi,my child what are u still waiting for, why don't u drink a cup of coffee with mr.shah. meanwhile,the waiter tactfully poured a cup of coffee for khushi. However she just sat there,watched, Unmoved the cup. Mr.shah felt insulted,he squints his eyes and said with a sneer."mr.gupta, I think ur daughter is unwilling,"Shashi 's face darkened a bit for a moment as he silently cursed his daughter for an inproper behavior
It may spoil his future plans, however he couldn't get angry at her while all people were around, especially his special guests.insteas Shashi gupta blurred out a laugh and handle the situation while apologizing once more.,"my daughter has just returned from aboard from her studies,these sudden meeting might have shocked her alot and she is still isn't familiar with these new environment and traditions, mr.shah please don't mind her , with that he raised a cup of coffee poured,and began to chat with him while sipping it.,"mr.shah we will be family in near future, let's forget this all, let me have a coffee with you ,to show my respect towards you,"

Then only mr.shah 's furious expression got lighten.he nonchalantly poured himself a cup of coffee and looked at khushi.he looked as if he couldn't wait to strip her clothes off," His undisguised flame of desires made khushi want to vomit and ran out from there .

It's not far away in near by building opposite to Mr shah's banquet, Arnav who was chatting with his friend,saw this scene winked his eyes. "So This woman is here , now he didn't have to look for her, poor that kid,who was waiting for his mother.here she is enjoying the banquet of mr.shah. How?; Arnav had been silently observing khushi's situation,he didn't even realize that he was so concerned about this woman .

Originally,Arnav had plans to call for his underlying dealing from the branch. even though he his phone was off for while, two days ,he regularly checked the mails of Aman who continuously said this woman was missing.,his men who send to look for her not able to found out her. He was concerned for her,but now look she is here in this city enjoying the banquet?! He retarded his gaze and continues his chat with his friend, he couldn't help to change his gaze towards her while speaking.