Deeper then you think

(ATTENTION : TRIGGER WARNING : This chapter contains the following : self harm mentions, self harm, suicide implied stuff)

It was early in the morning.. I couldn't stop thinking about Asura.. What if he never loved me? What if he never cared? What if I'm not enough? These thoughts drowning me.. I couldn't take it anymore.. On my desk, there was a blade.. Sharp as can be.. Without thinking I grabbed the blade and took a swipe at my left wrist, Blood slowly drained out.. I took the blade and make 4 slits on my right wrist.. Blood oozing there.. 

Drip

Plop

Drip  

Plop

The sound of blood hitting the cold, hard, tile floors. I took another swipe at my left arm and carved the words "Not enough"into my arm, instead of blood there was white.. I panicked.. Did I take it to far..?

" Venti-?" I hear a familiar voice say, there was a knock on my door. It was Tenjiryu I panicked..

"What..?" I responded trying my best not to tremble or stutter

"Are you alright?.." He lowered his voice and talked in a much softer tone

"I'm fine..!, ehe I'm fine I promise..!" I responded trying to sound happy

"Alright.. Open the door please.."he sounds worried..

"I um.. I can't open the door right now!, but ill be out in a bit!" I had to make up and excuse.. 

"why can't you open the door exactly-?" I could tell he was getting suspicious..

"I umm made a mess! Yeah I made a mess!" I tried to sound happy.

"I can tell when you're Lying venti, the truth please..?" The sound of suspicion in his voice..

"I made a mess, that is the truth!" I said trying to hold back tears, the cuts were stinging like crazy

"then why I can't I help you clean it..?" He knows, he knows what I did.. I got caught.. I started panicking even more.

"Cause umm its a mess only I can clean up! I'll be out in a second dw!"

I pulled my sleeves over the cuts and tried my best to wipe the tears off my face.

I opened the door..

"Hello?" I said as calmly as I could.

"Venti, show me your wrists." His calming voice had disappeared. It was only a stern, cold, voice.

"i .. Um.. Why.." I asked

"Just, do it. I need to make sure you're ok.." His calming voice came back. 

"I'm fine!" I gave a fake smile

He grabbed my wrist.. Butterflies entered my stomach.. My face felt overheated.

"Let go.." I mumbled

"Show me your wrists goddamnit" it seemed as if he was ready to yell

"Fine.." I pulled my sleeves up.. Tenjiryu's eyes widened.

There was a awkward silence.. The only sound to be heard was the clock ticking..

"why.." He mumbled

"I didn't mean to.." I tried to stay calm but tears started to roll down my face..

He grabbed by my hand and pulled into a hug so tight I felt as if I couldn't breathe.. 

(HAHA IM LEAVING YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER)