It was all fake..

"Its what any good older brother would do." Tenjiryu replied.

"I'll be at the bar performing tonight, If you need me." He said with a soft tone in his voice.

I kissed him on his forehead, I was fighting the urge to shower him with affection.

"Alright.." I said to him trying to fake a smile

"One last hug-"

He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms, and I gladly embraced him.

"See ya.." I told him

"Oh that reminds me, I was talking to asura about what you said earlier."

I dropped dead silent, I moved my eyes to the ground and backed away..

"This might be a long talk, sit down"

I didn't want to sit down unless I was sitting down on his lap. I thought wait VENTI WHAT THE FUCK?? WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?? GAHHH

"He wants to break up..?" I finally replied to him after the awkward silence.

"No- well maybe? I don't know what he meant when he said all this" Tenjiryu said. I knew he knew what it meant, he just didn't want to hurt my feelings.

"I was asking him about the losing feelings and the other stuff and he said this 'losing feelings? I think I might be. I love Ventil, but I don't think I'm able to handle a relationship right now' " Tenjiryu explained

Tears formed in my eyes, I couldn't stop it. Within seconds I was crying oceans and oceans of tears. They just kept flooding out and I couldn't control it.

"I fucking knew it..." I tried to say, but it sounded like mumbling due to my shaking and trembling.

Tenjiryu pulled me onto him. He embraced me and I embraced him

" Don't be afraid to get a little emotional, it happens to the best of us.." He tried his best to comfort me..

"..why did he have to leave.. I tried my best to make him happy..I love him so much.. I would do anything for him.. I tried my best to make him happy, I truly did" I broke down.. The tears rolling down my face, I wanted to lock myself in a tower far away and I never wanted to show my face again.

"Hey, if he decides to leave you because he's losing feelings. He never had feelings for you, that jerk doesn't deserve you"

But I felt as if I didn't deserve him..