Deeper then you think (Part 2)

TW : self harm implied, self harm topics. Suicide implied stuff.

"Don't fucking do that, Venti. Trust me you're gonna regret it.." He softly whispered

Why did he care this much about.. Me..?

"Its my fucking job to look after you as your older brother figure. I want the best for you, ok? And this won't make anything better.. Please don't do this again.."

I didn't see Tenjiryu as a older brother figure.. I saw him as more then that.. But I'm just some Dumb useless bard.. Why would someone as perfect as him like me..

I pulled him into a hug.. whenever I was in his arms, I felt safe, cared for.. Even loved.,

"Fine.. how did you know..?" I mumbled.

"I’m empathic, Venti. I know when something is wrong with someone I care about..I knew that what you were saying was- sketchy.." He answered.

I stayed silent, the guilt of self harm kicked in..

He kissed me on my forehead

"Don't forget that I care about you so fucking much, ok?"

Yeah right, I doubt he actually cares.. everyone says that they care about me and then they leave..

"You’re the best little brother figure anyone could ask for, aha"

My heart sank.. I didn't want to be his little brother, I wanted to be his boyfriend.

"And I'm cleaning those cuts for you. We don't want them to get infected do we?"

"HELL NOO. they won't get infected" I responded

he grabbed me, I was trying my hardest not to blush..

"let go Tenji." I mumbled

"Sit down, I have bandages for you" He said looking at me dead in the eyes

"NO NO" I said backing away from him

why did he care this much..? I bet he hates having to deal with my bullshit..

"Do I need to pin you to the ground or something? I need to do this"

My face glowed red, PINNING ME TO THE GROUND?? I would like that. Yes please, sign me up

he tackled me

"let me bandage your wounds"

my face kept glowing red. our faces were way to close to eachother, yet I loved it..

"No! get off of me!" I said squirming around trying to break out of his grasp, he narrowed his eyes at me. am I in heaven right now?

He pinned me to the ground, my face felt extremely overheated, I think my eyes were in the shape of hearts, the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

"I'm bandaging your wounds no matter what you say, am I clear?" he said with a stern tone in his voice

I didn't respond, I acted like a toddler and pouted. he let me out of his grasp and started bandaging my arms. Why was he so nice to me? I didn't do anything to deserve this sort of treatment.. Only one answer : he is way to perfect.

"Don't give me that look Venti, it wasn't that bad"
I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms I gave him the silent treatment.

"Silent treatment? Alright" Its like he could read my mind.. I pulled him into another tight hug.

"Thank you.." I whispered into his ear
My cuts started stinging even more, to the point we're my eyes started watering. How fun..

( Gonna edit this in the morning to make it better : IM FEELING LIKE SHIT THOUGH)