I

The silence in the room was deafening. The curly haired boy had never felt so anticipated in his life as he was now. He felt a piercing gaze on his naked body, a gaze he had yearned for so long.

He had been thinking about his night with Zayn for a long period of time. They were friends, yes, but never had they thought about agreeing to a BDSM contract.

They both had felt that getting involved with each other would taint their friendship and professional life. But all those morals had gone to hell when they had shared a passionate kiss the night before, even though both were totally drunk, they could never forget how a simple kiss had destroyed their sanity.

Mark was now going to handle their company's new branch in New York so he'll be moving there. Liam being his assistant and Zayn being his partner in the company were invited to his farewell party organised by the blonde's girlfriend.

The curly haired one had lost counts of his drinks and he had stumbled into the elevator in hopes that a nice taxi driver could take him home. But all those plans were changed in seconds as the dark haired man had joined him in the small space.

It took them only seconds before giving in to their carnal desires. Something feral had unleashed in them as they kissed passionately and ferociously. They had finally succumbed to the sexual tension that had built between them three years ago when they first met.

He waited with baited breath for a touch, any touch from his master. But he knew very well that tonight it wasn't only about fleeting touches, but much more than that.

His wrists pained a bit as the cuffs were digging into his soft sensitive skin. He clenched his fists, waiting for Zayn. His body was bound, his hands tied to the headboard, ankles to the bed post and over his eyes a black satin blindfold was tied.

His whole body was bare, he was going to give all of himself to his master.

All of his previous dominants knew that he was a fucking masochist, Liam himself would never admit but the moans he'd let out when his body would go through any pain was the answer anyone would need.

Deep down the boy wished that Zayn would realise his fetish too, because he has too much pride to accept that little detail.

But why was he thinking about his pride and ego so much when he was practically sprawled out naked, offering his body to the 30 year old man he had wet dreams almost every night after meeting him?

Liam has had many dominants before and at the same time Zayn had many submissives.

But the sole reason he became a  submissive to many masters was only because he wanted to forget the dark haired businessman.

Before meeting Zayn, Liam was new to the BDSM lifestyle. He had only two doms and those guys were his friends from college and it didn't work well too. He needed men with more experience and that's when he joined a club.

Mark, after a wonderful fuck with Liam, had blurted out about Zayn being a dominant. The curly haired one was stunned because never had he thought the serious looking businessman was into this stuff.

Liam wasn't an innocent boy. At twenty three years of age, he has been with countless guys, half of them were his boyfriends and others were his doms, who have been able to ignite his shameless desires.

Since he wasn't interested to study further, he thought it was better to have some job. Mark was a friend of his father and helped the boy to get a job that is to be his assistant.

Liam was content with what was offered, he wasn't a spoilt boy but he also knew if nothing works out, his father would definitely have an alternative. After all above Mark's business was the Payne's empire.