III

Tapping his foot impatiently against the car floor, Liam once again snorted for the twentieth time, really, he counted.

After having dinner, and Zayn throwing murderous glares at the waiter who served them as the guy was subtly trying to flirt with Liam, they were back in the car going somewhere Liam had no idea of.

He had asked countless times about their next destination but his boyfriend had stayed quite. Frustrated, Liam didn't speak to him.

He didn't know for how long they were in the car and honestly he felt that Zayn was being childish now. It wasn't like in the end Liam won't be knowing where they are going. The anticipation was killing him. Literally.

Zayn had tried to cheer him up by saying I love you again and again. And Liam James Payne blushed every time those words were said to him. It felt surreal for him that they have confessed to each other about their real feelings.

And even though he had a small pout on his lips and ignored his boyfriend, his heart always skipped a beat whenever Zayn said those words. For him it was a new feeling, it felt as if he was on cloud nine.

"Oh come on Jaan, don't pout now. You know I can't resist you, when you're like this" Zayn held his hand and kissed the back of it, while his one hand was on the steering wheel.

"I will sulk, I asked you infinite times but did you reply?"

"Liam, it's a surprise for a reason"

"A surprise which I will eventually know"

"Well, we're here now. You didn't have to wait much"

Liam looked ahead, they were in front of a pub, he could tell that when he saw many people crowded in front of the entrance and the loud music that could be heard from distance.

They have gone to a few parties due to work, but never had he visited this one. It looked quite fancy and Liam wondered if it was famous, why Zayn didn't take him here before.

"Come on now, don't you wanna see your surprise?" The dark haired man smirked as he got out of the car. Grumbling, Liam followed too.

His waist was immediately surrounded by Zayn's arms. Liam smiled a little at the action, as they got in. He absolutely loved his boyfriend's possessive nature, whenever they are out, Zayn would be extra clingy and who was Liam to deny such attention.

They were let inside without any delay, even though the entrance was crowded. He thought this club would be really famous if so many people were here.

But when he came inside the club he realised how wrong his assumption was. It was a BDSM club.

(I don't know much about these clubs, it's just my imagination)
He could now clearly hear the music that was playing and a small dance floor was on one side while on the other side there were many subs, both girls and boys in their costumes hanging around the masters. Some Doms even had more than one sub with them.

There was a stage too where Liam could see an act already going on. He felt strangely aroused seeing how the dom handled his sub.

The sub was bounded by chains, his naked body on display. The alpha male was whipping the twink's already marked body.

Liam unconsciously gripped his boyfriend's palm. He himself had joined a club like this but that one wasn't like this. There everything was more private and the Doms he was with were based on contract basis, but here he could see that the subs were free to be with anyone.

He didn't know whether he wanted to be in the place of that boy in bounds. He hasn't realised whether he has an exhibitionist kink or not.

But if he had, he would definitely try it out with Zayn. That is if his possessive as fuck boyfriend agrees.