II

Surprise!!

************

"So where are you taking me?"

Liam asked as he combed his messy curls, but of course it's of no use as he knows they'll never be tamed. He let out a sigh and put down the brush to turn around to face his boyfriend.

It's been almost a month since they've  officially become boyfriends. It still seems strange to him and surreal too but he's enjoying this phase.

Even though Zayn had asked him out on a date, Liam decided to take the lead first. He knew it was all new for Zayn and he wanted the man to experience all those cheesy stuffs that couples do, because no matter how much sexually involved they are, a relationship isn't always about being physical, it also depends on how much they trust each other and the emotional bond between them.

They went to watch a movie, strolled around the city with intertwined hands, giving zero fucks about people judging them.

The curly haired one felt as if he was taken back to his teenage days when he did the same things with his then boyfriends.

It was the first time he had seen the usually serious Zayn Malik be a bit carefree. His boyfriend has always been ambitious and his hardwork is what has made him today who he is. But Liam wished Zayn to focus more on himself than his work.

Their dates weren't of much hype, they were both simple men and were satisfied with simpler things like a walk in the park, or a movie marathon, a carnival or simply cuddling together after a good home cooked meal. And Liam hoped these small dates would be like a getaway from work.

As Liam had filled in the position of Zayn's secretary, they were both inseparable. But it didn't feel like they were bound to each other the whole time. Liam still went out with his friends and Zayn with his but at the end of the day, they would be in each other's arms.

Even though they didn't live together, Liam felt like they did. Because most of the nights they'd spend together in each other's apartments.

But tonight's date was different. Zayn had particularly asked him to dress well. Liam had guessed they'll be going to a restaurant for dinner, but that is a cliche date right?

Zayn was leaning on the door frame of Liam's room, wearing his perfect suit and tie while checking out his little boyfriend with a smug smile, "A typical date, Princess. We'll have dinner at a restaurant and then it's a surprise for you"

The curly haired one pouted, trying his best to make his puppy eyes, "But that's so boring"

Zayn moved towards him and wrapped his arms around Liam's waist pulling him closer, "Just wait for the surprise"

Liam rolled his eyes, but still looked at Zayn with loving eyes, "I hope I'm not asleep by the time of your surprise" He teased but yelped as he was swiftly picked up and his back slammed against the wall.

"Believe me when I tell you, you'll be up all night Jaan" Zayn's hoarse voice made shivers run down the younger one's spine.

Liam wanted to ask what that word meant, Zayn still hadn't told him the meaning but he was silenced by his boyfriend's lips that crushed his own in a bruising kiss.

Panting, he tried to match the rythm, failing helplessly as Zayn claimed his mouth, their tongues rolling against each other's, trying to taste every bit of them.

Zayn left soft pecks along Liam's smooth jaw as he deposited more kisses on his way to the curly one's neck. Liam could only tilt his head for more.

"You're looking absolutely fuckable in these pants, I'm thinking of cancelling the reservation" Zayn grabbed Liam's ass which made the shorter one moan shamelessly.