20❤️

Hello. Exams are gonna start soon. That's why trying to be as active as i can.  💜 keep me in your prayers. 🌸

_____________________________________

Time passed and the equations changed in a beautiful way.

Sid and sana's love grew stronger. They fought but never gave ego the chance to create any misunderstanding Between them.

They used to sit in the bench, where they patched up that day, it is their favourite place.  And then they used to talk...

They used to share each other's feelings, they used to tell each other about Their opinions. 

And then they used to hug and clarify things which can build misunderstanding between them. That's how they made their love strong❤️

.
.
.

But the shocking thing was, the friends of sidnaaz who used to be enemies once, are no more enemies.

They all are in relationship now! Shocking right?  But destiny is destiny!

They all were meant to be together and that's why they had to fall in love.

But don't you want to know how their stories started?  Let me tell u.

.
.

Fahad had arranged a date for faizah which was a suprise for her.

There he apologized for talking to other girls and promised that he will never do that again.

Faizah noticed the honesty in his eyes and accepted the proposal.

And their relationship started in a good note.

.
.
.

Sahil and suha's proposal was sweet and simple.

Sahil directly said her that the bond they share, is more than liking and suha didn’t deny.

Then, sahil sweetly asked, then is it love? 

And suha shyly smiled.

And that's how their love story started.

.
.
.

In kashvi and karan's case,  one day they started fighting a lot and in the hit of the moment, kashvi expressed her feelings...

Kashvi : 

I want to hate you!! Because you only deserve my hate!!

But i can't... I don't know why and how I have just fallen in love with you but guess what?

You don't deserve my love!! You don't deserve it at all.

You are a cheater!! You knew na I Have feelings for you?  You understood that right? 

Then why u did this to me? Why you kissed riya?

.
.

Karan was shocked with whatever he was listening!!  Firstly her confession was unexpected and then the accusation that he decieved her.

Karan: wtf are you talking about? I kissed riya? When? Maine aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya.

Kashvi shouted...

Kashvi :  Juth maat bolo. Mujhe riya ne khud baataya...

Karan : and you believed her?

Yaari 🌙✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें