Last❤️

Apne ruthe paraye ruthe
Yaar ruthe na.
Khwaab toote waade toote
Dil ye toote na.

Ruthe toh khuda bhi ruthe
Saath chute na..

~~~~Yaaro ka ye yaari salamaat rahe ~~~

______________________

The new morning started... A morning which started with hope, determination and love.

Sid along with his friends, his mom and sana's friends started Their journey for punjab.

Sana was ready in her bridal outfit.  Her face had a glow because she knew that, no matter what, her sidharth will come and take her along with him with the title of his wife.

This thought made her heart happy and soul alive ❤️

.
.

Sid and others reached in punjab...

The girls looked at sid and said...

Girls : aab toh aap Punjab ka jija ho...kaisi feeling hai aap ki?

Sid blushed.

.
.

Sid had arranged sana's adress by a Detective and reached there.

They saw that the whole house was decorated!! Anybody can say that a wedding is happening here.

Sid fisted his palm with anger as the thought crossed his mind that Shehnaaz has Been forced to marry someone?

They were lucky that shehnaaz could inform them about all this. Otherwise, he could have loose his love!!

Rita ji was looking at her son. She knew he is a possessive person and sidharth is affected. 

She patted his back and said...

Rita ji:

meri bahu ko pura haaq se saath le jaana chahti hoon. Par tum apna sanskar nahi bhuloge sidharth, thik Hai? 

Maana ki shehnaaz ki maa papa  ne galat kiya, apni beti ki Khushi k baadle unhone Society ki soch aur apni ijjat ko jada priority di hai...

Par tum unse badtameezi nahi karoge. Tum jis ladki se pyaar karte ho, uski family hai ye, aisa kuch nahi karoge tum jisse shehnaaz ko sharmindgi ho. Samjhe?

I hope my son won't disappoint me.

.
.

Sid smiled.

Sid: I love you mom. Thank you so much for everything!  You are the best, you know right? 

Rita ji: chal chal paka maat!!

Everyone laughed. 

Girls: yaar aunty aap kitni cool ho, sana ko bilkul wo drame wale jalim saas nahi milegi jo bahu pe julm karte hai. She is lucky .

Rita ji laughed.

.
.

Sid held his mom's hands and kissed them...

Sid: mom mujhe aab taak nahi paata mai kya karne wala hoon. Par itna Yakeen dilata hoon ki aisa kuch nahi karunga jisse aap ko aur shehnaaz ko takleef ho.

Rita ji noded with a smile.

Rita ji: I Trust you my son.

.
.
.

Sid looked at the girls and the boys...

Sid: guys you have any plan? Kya kare?

Boys : no....

🎉 आपने Yaari 🌙✅ को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Yaari 🌙✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें