22❤️

Hello hello!!  Thank you for all the love 💜💜

.
.
.

1 week passed...

The other members were all happy because Their family knew about their relationship and had no problem with it.

So the boys and girls could communicate with each other and were relaxed.

But the storm was going on sidnaaz's life.

The day, sid went back home, he told his mom that he has fallen in love with a girl and he wants to marry Her.

His mom was firstly shocked because sid was never this much expressive and the way he is saying that he wants to marry, she can see the genuine feelings in his eyes..

Rita ji, sid's mom smiled and said ...

Rita ji: kon hai wo Ladki jisne mere Bete ko itna badal diya? Kya naam hai uska? Baata na kuch uske baare mein.

Sid rubbed his neck and kept his head in his mother's lap and he instantly remembered Shehnaaz.

He used to sleep in her lap and she used to caress his head with love, the memory made his heart restless!!  He wanted Her in his life as soon as possible.

.
.
.

Sid:

Mom, wo bohot pyaari hai.. Mere college mein parti thi wo...

Aap ko paata haiii?  Humare bich ek baar bohot badi misunderstanding ho gyi thi aur hum ek dusre se dur chale gye the... Aur taab hume ehsaas hua tha ki hum ek dusre se dur nahi reh saakte.

Uske baad, humare fights Hue hai but we never gave up on each other.

We were sure that we want to spend our whole life with each other. Mom, wo mujhe samajti hai...mujhse bohot pyaar karti hai....

Maine usko waada kiya tha ki mai ghar aa k hi aap se baat karunga. Mom... I really love her... 

.
.
.

Rita ji smiled...

Rita ji : mujhe apni bahu ko dekhna hai...

Sid was firstly shocked, then almost screamed....

Sid: mom aap ko koi problem nahi hai? It means aap raaji hai?

Rita ji:

jis ladki ne mere bete ko samhala, khush rakha, pyaar karna sikhaya, usko apna ne mein mujhe confusion kyun hogi? Khushi Khushi usko apne family mein welcome karna chahti hoon.

Chal dikha na uski picture!!  Mai bhi toh dekhu kon hai wo ladki jisne mere bete ka dil churaya Hai? 

.
.

Sid blushed and rita ji giggled.

Sid showed his phone wallpaper...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Yaari 🌙✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें