Whoops

3rd person

Austin was just about to crank the dial for the first time in ages, when he heard something. He stopped to look at the screen and saw Sam desperately mashing the buttons on the wii remote.

"Don't bother Sam, nothing is going to happen. Just give up! There's nothing you can do! Little "Eteled" here is getting EXACTLY what he deserves!"

He stated, but Sam continued to mash the buttons, now tearing up.

Austin groaned and looked back at the dial. He placed his hand on the dial and was JUST ABOUT to crank it up until he heard Sam stop mashing the buttons.

He looked back at Sam who was looking at the top of the screen, no longer with tears in her eyes. Austin looked up and his eyes widened.

There was some pink liquid in a glass vile.

Next thing he knew, that pink liquid was being shoved down his throat by the hand icon.

He couldn't breathe for a minute and his vision went fuzzy, then he was standing completely still, unable to control his body, but he could still see and was still contious, its just that his vision was hazy.

(he knows what the liquid is, also he knows what going on, but he can't control his body, so he can still see, hear, feel, touch and taste.)

Once there was no more pink liquid left, Sam dragged the empty vile away from Austin. 

She then looked at the vile. She gasped louder than she had ever gasped in her entire life once she saw what that liquid was..

It.

Was.

A.

LOVE.

POTION.